Uccio21 race livery thread,Transformers Mustang

• Thread starter uccio21
  • 53 comments
Ok finally i finish my university exam, it's time to work on some new paints, finally I finish the chupabras AMG, I start this paint many times ago, probably the first day Andy Blackmore showed the car on twitter. I painted the two chupacabras carachters and after I stopped and passed to others livery. Finally I found the time and the motivation (thx also to @Cytoria ) to finish.
This is the real car, coulor change so much with different lights.

Gtsport livery

I've already said that in the game, but this pic is insanely good. Good work on the livery too ! This is a really rewarding one, the car has a lot of presence in this.

chupa1.jpg

chupa2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok finally i finish my university exam, it's time to work on some new paints, finally I finish the chupabras AMG, I start this paint many times ago, probably the first day Andy Blackmore showed the car on twitter. I painted the two chupacabras carachters and after I stopped and passed to others livery. Finally I found the time and the motivation (thx also to @Cytoria ) to finish.
This is the real car, coulor change so much with different lights.

Gtsport livery

Wow that looks great!

You can upload the full 4K version on Flickr, and then share the "medium 640x360" BBCode.
That way you can still respect the "640" rule for your entry, but when you click on the link, the image appears in its full glory.
Thank you, I will try

Back