• 4,646 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
Yup, you guessed it. The Champions League kicked off yesterday. Good wins for Chelsea and Arsenal (although Arsenal lived dangerously). A loss for Celtic (they did battle though and the score didnt reflect the match).

Post your thoughts.

That has to be the best game Chelsea have played this season.

This forum seems pretty empty.

To be honest the Arsenal game was pretty boring, it was all just defend from PSV and then constant Attacks from Arsenal. I got bored and switched off at half time.

PSV was playing pretty "NON-ATRACTIVE" yesterday evening......however a draw would have been fair too.......or at least a loss over a non-own-scored-goal 💡

Luckely it's not my favorite club :sly:

yeah! why not....💡

what are you waiting for.....the uefa cup starts tomorrow:

ODD Grennland - Feyenoord

online_kop_0408.jpg

Feyenoord official website

Real Got asswhooped and MAN utd didn't do much better.... there's no better way to start the league than this.

555th post :cheers:

Hold on who were Real Playing.

*Goes and finds out*

Yay! Go leverkusen!

I'm suprised that Liverpool beat monaco so easily though.

Yup, but lost to Panathinaikos. That aside, HOW ABOUT ROONEY!!! What a debut, a hat trick and played out of his skin. I am seriously getting a bit worried now, they are going to pose a serious threat to Arsenal.

I only care about todays match.

Will Mourinhos new team, beat his old team?

Eh actually that's a lie Rooney was awesome, but the Fenerbahce (Can't spell?) defense wasn't awesome and I didn't know he was good at dead ball situations.

Yea, good result for Chelski. Lehmann and Howard should get together for drinks sometime :rolleyes:

Man, Cygan is the most useless defender in the history of defending :grumpy:

I'm surprised Barca beat AC Milan though :indiff:

Damn Chelski :grumpy: There's one thing that money can't buy......................

.............. A Dinosaur :dunce:👍

Race Idiot
I'm not annoyed.

Chelsea win the group with two games to spare! :D

But Barca look like a force to be reconed with, their new striker Eto looks grood. And you can never count out AC Milan. Although Porto and Valencia are sucking.
Is that Samuel Eto'o from Cameroon?

He is grood and aw'somes.

ManU had a good result. But, I suppose the only way they will get into next years Champions League is if they win this one 👍

Mike Rotch
ManU had a good result. But, I suppose the only way they will get into next years Champions League is if they win this one 👍

That's not a silly idea. I think they can go all the way and do just that.

PSV have that striker with the uber-long name. Not that it will affect the games outcome. As long as Cygan doesnt play :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back