UK version - CARS

• Thread starter davewilk
  • 28 comments
That kinda got me pissed off, I did exactly the same thing looking at the names on the box and then reading the manual, when I finished the game I was like "So where are the rest of the cars then?". Have you also noticed there are quite a few cars that you can race against but not acutually use?

Yea that is strange where the 🤬 is that little :fiat: Punto?

Maybe you get a batch of cars at 100%?? Or maybe just one... mmm :confused:

Or are there prize cars in ACE difficulty mode? :D

when you complete amateur and pro it says if you want to unlock more cars press L1 and R1 together on the difficulty selection screen to open the ace difficulty

Thats odd considering Ive already won all the races on the ace level and it didnt unlock S**t, which was exactly the case for the Japanese version of GTC. So the ace mode is a bit of a waste

do you get any cars once you have 100% it's pretty stupid having cars which you can't use? maybe the game thinks once you have completed the ace mode you will have 100% but in my game that isn't the case i have completed ace but not all gold licenses! Any suggestions

Well to get 100% is to

1. Get Gold on all the Licences
2. Win all the races in the hadest difficulty (not the ace level the one before that)

I remember starting the ace levels after I had 100% complete and I didnt get anything. This is the same as the GT3 arcade modes Proffessional level, it wont unlock anything its just their for a challenge.

Originally posted by davewilk
when you complete amateur and pro it says if you want to unlock more cars press L1 and R1 together on the difficulty selection screen to open the ace difficulty

Was that Ace just a higher mode of difficulty? I wonder if it means you race against different cars or have more cars to use in the races? :D

When you get 100% you get 10,000,000 credits on GT3 and it says 'transferring liscenses and money' when it gets it on 2 the GT3 save. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by ZEE
what no peugeot 406 coupe nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I think I saw a peugot 406 coupe touring car in the ending movie but I don't have the game so it could be that it indeed is not in it.

But could someone please tell me which cars are included in GTC from Audi (Euro version) ?

thx
Apoc

i know if there gonna make a car to race against i'm sure it won't be hard to make it so you can race it. I'm not that bothered about cars that are on gt3 coz i have it but for people who are buying their first gran turismo title which what this game is for then it'l piss em off, i think!

Well said Davewilk mate, driving that new :Peugeot: 406 Tourer would have been so nice....:D

Are there any other cars :car: besides the :fiat: Punto and 406 that anyone has spotted that we can't Race? :(

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
When you get 100% you get 10,000,000 credits on GT3 and it says 'transferring liscenses and money' when it gets it on 2 the GT3 save. :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's not when you get 100%, it's when you finish Normal Mode races.

I'm only at 70% and already have to 10,000,000.

Is anyone else stuck on the tahiti maze cousre liscence ?

you need to get better than a 1.57.00 im getting a 1.57.2.10 its really ticking me off now as this is all i need for the 100% i guess i will need to try harder

The 10.000.000 was nice to get but what the fek am i gonna spend it on i've got everything i want in GT3 nice to have though

Forget last post just beat that bloody time yeeee haaaa thank god for that

got a 1.56.368 thats me 100% after time after time nearly ripping my hair out :lol:

Nice one Pedrodaman :thumbsup:

Just read your signature, a :tvr: Test Driver ey, tell us More?

Is that Tuscan Speed 6 that flashed :car::gcar: by me in Scotland :uk: still sounding Good? :note:

It sounds sweet just peeped it up just a wee bit mind you :D

Would love a speed 12 if only they would make it road legal damn guess my tuscan will have to do :D

So is it your :tvr: Tuscan yours or like a company car? :smilewink Do you Test drive as a Mechanic, or Test Factory made cars?

:lol: Could I have a ride sometime Pedrodaman mate? :gcar:

Welcome to :gtplanet: Driessie :thumbsup:

Gute Web Site, danke.... I'll check it out and pick out a few German Words.

Anyone know if the German Wunderkid is still about? He could help us out :D

Back