uncharted 4 photo threadPS4 

After finishing No Man's Sky I must return to photo mode in this game, incredible shots :bowdown: MeanElf & sebmugi 👍
Thank you - because I got distracted by Mad Max, then Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Infamous: Second Son then Driveclub's new tracks, I've left my second Uncharted 4 play through stalled. I have next week off though :mischievous:

Awesome shots MeanElf love them 👍👍👍 I'm currently playing Yakuza 4 and after that maybe I will take little break to finish Abzu and going to Yakuza 5... and it's a shame that there isn't any kind of photo mode in Yakuza games :( So many stunning photo opportunities... and I'm missing share button to take at least screenshots on PS3 :D Good thing that in Yakzua 6 on PS4 we can use cell phone to take pictures, wonder how it will work in practice :)

...Good thing that in Yakzua 6 on PS4 we can use cell phone to take pictures, wonder how it will work in practice :)
Thanks for the kind words :cheers: it's finding the time right now to complete the section - maybe tomorrow...

There is the same function in Watch Dogs 2 with front and back cameras being available on Retr0's phone. Works well. You probably know this already, but in case you don't then uou can capture screenshots in some PS3 games by using the PS button which should take you to the photo album section of the menu - if there is a screenshot option in the game, it'll let you save the paused game image.

MeanElf Unfortunately Yakuza 3/4 don't have this option, will check Yakuza 5 in near future 👍 I know this capture option on PS3, first time I was using it was probably DiRT 2 and it was only way to take screenshots in this game during replays :) Good to hear that cell phone photo mode works well in WD2 👍

Back