• Thread starter gtone339
  • 61 comments
New Zealand
Auckland New Zealand
gtone339
Release date:
--> OUT NOW <--
[August 22(US), 23(EU/AU/NZ) 2017]

Unveiled at PSX 2016, comes another spinoff/standalone single-player DLC, Action-Adventure game, this time the lead protagonist isn't long-time Fan favourite Nathan Drake since his Adventure ended in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, but is another fan favourite character from Uncharted 2 & 3: Chloe Frazer, now teaming up with a mercenary from South Africa, Nadine (Uncharted 4), as they adventure through the slums on India to fetch up an ancient artefact in order for their rivals to not get their selfish hands on.

36617791935_a59d75fe9f_b.jpg

Launch Trailer

Last edited:
SPOILER!! Don't watch if you aren't prepared of listening to answers from the cast/devs.
Uncharted - The Lost Legacy: Cast Panel

Chloe is half-Indian, hence the new title is taking place in India.
[/CENTER]

Uncharted 2 Chloe didn't look at all Indian. If the reason for the appearance change to look more Indian was for the sake of wiriting the story here, that's a bit of a let-down that it had to be this way.

There's something about Chloe's character model in this game/DLC that I just don't like.

It feels a bit uncanny valley compared to the other characters in Uncharted 4. I'll probably pick this up since it'll be cheap but not holding out on it being a classic after Uncharted 4 wasn't quite the hit I was thinking it would be.

In for Chloe.

Didn't care much for Nadine but I'm liking the setting, it's Druckman-less Uncharted so I'll wait for reviews.

For the PS4 Pro question, it mentions that HDR is available on the Pro. Hopefully it's also available on the OG PS4

and in other news, i didn't know this is actually a standalone game. I doubt it'll be as long as Uncharted 4's main story but it should be good!

For the PS4 Pro question, it mentions that HDR is available on the Pro. Hopefully it's also available on the OG PS4
1. Yes, the Lost Legacy does indeed support HDR on 2013 PS4 (Patch 4.0 & beyond) & PS4 Slim (2016), regardless on what PS4 console you own.

And in other news, i didn't know this is actually a standalone game.
2. The Lost Legacy is a standalone title that isn't related to Uncharted 4, but happens a year after Uncharted 4.

I doubt it'll be as long as Uncharted 4's main story but it should be good!

3. Even though the title isn't part of the main series, the length of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is estimated to be 10 hrs, according to NaughtyDog.

Uncharted 2 Chloe didn't look at all Indian. If the reason for the appearance change to look more Indian was for the sake of wiriting the story here, that's a bit of a let-down that it had to be this way.
Elena looked highly weird in U3 compared to the other games, almost like a hybrid human/Roswell alien - so I think it's just the team's shortfall rather than anything else.

One more Uncharted experience. I can't wait. I recently played through 4 for the second time and that game, to me, is nearly perfect. I expect nothing less in The Lost Legacy.

Here's the review of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy guys! 👍

This one is worth playing if you want to know what happened to Chloe & how Nadine got in to this mess.

Anyway, there's also another minor character from a previous Uncharted that will show up in this spin-off sequel hehe! :)

Last edited:
I'm in the PS4 minority here I know, but I will probably skip this on release as I only just completed UC4 earlier in the year (being late to the party) all the graphics and the set game play look very similar to UC4. I decided I will wait to see what you regular guys say about the new photomode and gameplay/story with the ladies in the main roles ...:cheers:

Been dying to play this new Uncharted! The wait has been slow so I filled my time waiting with re-playing the first 4 games. Personally, I am glad Drake, Elena and Sully won't be a part of it (probably). Not that I wouldn't want more of them, but a new set of characters leading the games is going to be fresh and exciting. Always liked Chloe and I actually liked Nadine quite a bit even though she was your enemy in Uncharted 4. I have a ton of faith in Naughty Dog's ability to make the characters work well together and to make a story we will care about as much as the main games.

Probably not day one (little broke atm) but a definite purchase soon. The impressions seem to be in line with my expectations. I love Chloe so it's a no brainer.

Back