unique & must-have cars in GT2

Skygrasper550

Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
who among you here are car collectors in GT2?? have you got the following cars?? i collect them with specific colors..,

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (black & white)
Mazda RX-7 A-Spec (yellow) *is there really a yellow RX-7 A-Spec in GT2??
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III GSR (black)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V GSR (black)
Toyota 2000GT (black or silver)
Subaru Impreza 22B STi (blue)
Suzuki Cappuccino (red) *i got the green one, hmph
Nissan Skyline R33 4-door Tuned by Nismo (yellow)
Nissan Skyline Silhouette Foumula R30 (red or blue) *i like the red better:)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR (white)
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 (black) *if you are looking for this, it is the '89 version
Mazda RX-7 RS-R (yellow or white)

On your list, I think I've bought & raced both those first 2 Lancers. I know I've raced the '68 Toyota 2000GT, Suzuki Cappucino, and that '89 Skyline you mention. The rest of the cars I never got around to trying, or if I did, I have no memory of doing so. :guilty:

Last edited:
Subaru 360 for unique car and Mine R34 for must have car :). No other car has weight as light as Subaru 360 and no other car powerband as flat as Mine R34 👍.

S 15 Silvia (the one non spoilered.. best in red colour) - a MUST have IMO
Pennzoil R34
R390 Road Car tune to max

the cars you mention can be bought anytime.., we are looking for unique and rare cars (sorry i forgot to add rare to the title..,)

by the way what is IMO???

Should be in everyone's garage :
Mazda AZ-1 (blue)
Sileghty (Yellow)

oh yeah, i forgot about the Sileighty.., WHAT?!?! there is a yellow Sileighty?!?! i always get the blue one.., :dunce:

did you get the Mazdaspeed AZ-1 A-Spec?? it looks cute:)

I suggest you all to look after the Nissan Skyline GT-R KPGC10. It's a must have car and should be in your garage! :)
=drifting24/7=, the cars you mentioned in your first post aren't very unique in my opinion, it's mostly based on colors ;)

oh yeah, i forgot about the Sileighty.., WHAT?!?! there is a yellow Sileighty?!?! i always get the blue one
Yes, there is a yellow Sileghty, I have one myself. I don't think it's that rare to get it in yellow. Just keep racing in the FR Challenge, Clubman race.
The Sileighty is avaible in 3 colors, blue, purple and yellow. Just keep on racing and eveNtually, you'll get it in yellow.

/GT2Veteran

who among you here are car collectors in GT2?? have you got the following cars?? i collect them with specific colors..,

Yes,there are a yellow Mazda RX-7 A-Spec,i have it:sly:

I suggest you all to look after the Nissan Skyline GT-R KPGC10. It's a must have car and should be in your garage! :)

oh yeah, i forgot about that.., (man, i seem to forget many other great cars in GT2!! :grumpy:)

i aslo enjoyed driving the '71 Skyline.., an FR car, but does not oversteer.., very easy to drive and control.., :)👍

oh yeah, i forgot about that.., (man, i seem to forget many other great cars in GT2!! :grumpy:)

i aslo enjoyed driving the '71 Skyline.., an FR car, but does not oversteer.., very easy to drive and control.., :)👍

In real-life those early Skylines are like that...they never oversteer. Polyphony got that right-on! In fact, I read somewhere that during races back in the day, the drivers would actually grab the handbrake in an effort to get them not to understeer so much.

Last edited:

sure, and it gives the best :)

fdah5.png

I collect the Hidden cars and some of the one's in the above list. There is a LOT of them!

Attachments

• BR2.jpg
    BR2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 85
  • BR4.jpg
    BR4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 75
  • BTR4.jpg
    BTR4.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 78
  • C Class Touring car.jpg
    C Class Touring car.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 99
  • CLK.jpg
    CLK.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 98
  • CR4.jpg
    CR4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 92
  • DRights Mazda.jpg
    DRights Mazda.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 91
  • GT500KR.jpg
    GT500KR.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 97
  • MKIII.jpg
    MKIII.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Muger Accord.jpg
    Muger Accord.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Polo.jpg
    Polo.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Prius.jpg
    Prius.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Rex SC.jpg
    Rex SC.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 94
A must have for me.. Mercedes CLK GTR

where are you getting all these cars??? in my more-than-5-year experience inGT2, i have not seen these cars, especially the Mercedes CLK-GTR.., just where are you getting these???

Gameshark or action replay, About 5-US on Ebay! Or free if you pay for shipping both ways and send me a memory card.

ah, no thanks.., i rather take the GameShark opinion FOR MY OWN CONVENIENCE.., :)

GameShark is a physical device. You can see how it looks here.

i know that the GameShark is a physical device.., i have seen it a few times.., it came first in the form of a plug-in, then a CD..,

Subaru 360 for unique car and Mine R34 for must have car :). No other car has weight as light as Subaru 360 and no other car powerband as flat as Mine R34 👍.
Subaru 360: a classic indeed and my favorite minimal HP kei car. Respect.

=drifting24/7=, the cars you mentioned in your first post aren't very unique in my opinion, it's mostly based on colors ;)

Yes, there is a yellow Sileghty, I have one myself. I don't think it's that rare to get it in yellow. Just keep racing in the FR Challenge, Clubman race.
The Sileighty is avaible in 3 colors, blue, purple and yellow. Just keep on racing and eveNtually, you'll get it in yellow.

/GT2Veteran
Funny, I'm always awarded the yellow Sleighty. In all this time I have never experienced a blue or purple version but will use the award trick until I hit purple. Thanks for posting Sleighty colors.

Back