Unlocking tracks

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 1 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
I'm getting a litle confused about track-unlocking in Enthusia. Until yesterday I was sure that each track you raced in Enthusia Life would become available in FR and TA.

So, last night I drove Burgenschlut reverse - with terrible results, I must say - and, after the race, when I went to check if it was available in FR and TA ... it wasn't !

I don't have a clue on how does this game works concerning track-unlocking. From my experience so far - until last night - I had for granted that:

- I don't have to win a race without black flags to make it available.
- I don't even have to win a race (with black flags) to make it available
- I don't even have to finish the race.

This is what I thought because I'm sure that Wintertraum (the track with snow and ice) became available after I started a race there from which I retired at the beggining of lap two.

So ... how come Burgenschult reverse didn't become available ? Is it possible that some tracks don't become available in FR or TA? If any of you guys unlocked this track, and know how you did it, please post your info.

To unlock track in reversed direction you need to go to free race mode and race (3laps or more i think) with no black flags. For example, nurbugring normal - 3 laps - no black flags - unlocked nurbugring in reverse. :)

Back