Unofficial Drift Photoshop Comptition

• Thread starter .Matt
  • 22 comments
ad.jpg

Well, I'm bored, so I have to decided to start a small little drift photoshop comptition.

Just take a nice picture of your car drifting, and edit it anyway you like in photoshop. Don't be adding other cars from other images or adding body parts to your car from other cars. If you are found doing this you will be disqualified. Also, you must use Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 for this. Again, if you are caught not using this, you will be disqualified.

So if you wan't to join in, just post it here. Also, if you would like to judge, then please PM me. Thanks.

.: Cars :.
Any.

.: Track :.
Any.

.: Rules :.
None, just don't cheat. Oh and also, your car must be drifting.

.: Contestants :.
.Matt
.: Judge(s) :.
...​

Wait so you want to have a photoshop competition that restricts manipulation ofthe photo, allowing only effects and such?

Ok, I'll make it a poll instead.

You can basically edit the photo, but you can't:

-Add extra cars or images from other images.
-Use brushes to enchance it.
-You also can't change parts of the cars body or stuff like that by using chops from other images.

You can:

-Add gradients.
-Change the colour of the background but not the car.
-Add text and borders.

I hope that helps.

.Matt
Theres a Gt4 for the Gamecube? I never knew that :grumpy: . Lol.

Anyway, does anyone wan't to enter?

WTF? Did you actually believe that or were you being funny? Cause that was one of the funniest posts I have read.

I think the fact that this hasn't been locked yet, when combined with the fact that the "Official" comp has been closed for a month now means tat it may be okay though, George.

I honestly am not worried if you want to do a side comp. Just make it organized and think it through. I will NOT permit half thoughts and missed intentions to mess with people on the board.

well there arent any limitations to size so im just going to post it...also i dont know if this is still going on but i want it to so im going to post...

300zxhg7.jpg

Back