unOFFICIAL Enthusia Nissan + Nordschleife Hot Lap Thread

• Thread starter MikeCUK28
  • 25 comments
Okay, for a bit of fun how about we have a thread for best lap around Nordschleife in Time Attack using the Nissan R390 GT1 (available at the start of the game so everyone can play)

rentk24-43.jpg

My, frankly terrible, time so far is:

6:56:402 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version
6:47:941 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version
6:38:918 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version

Try and restrain urself from lying about your times, otherwise what is the point? Also only post once and edit your post with like a history of ur improvements.

Awesome.

Mike

TIMES:

MikeCUK28: 6:38:918 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version

Wolfe2x7: 6:26:010 - No Aids, Manual Transmission, Dual Shock 2, NTSC-US version (No black flag)

kamkor: 6'10'738 - No Tuning, No Aids, Manual Transmission, Driving Force Pro, NTSC-Japan Version version and no black flag

6:26:010 - No Aids, Manual Transmission, Dual Shock 2, NTSC-US version (No black flag)

Yikes - first time was absolutely dire - I won't even post the time.....yet! :crazy:

But I did just realise that it was at Level 1 tuning and I assume you folks are doing this on level 10?

Don't have a Nissan R390, but does real life lap times count?? :scared:
I've been thinking about going to the Nordschleife next week. It has nothing to do with EPR, so it's a bit off topic :indiff:

Don't have a Nissan R390, but does real life lap times count??

lol... I suppose you could mention it here.

6:26:010 - No Aids, Manual Transmission, Dual Shock 2, NTSC-US version (No black flag)

Wow that's a pretty impressive time Wolfe2x7. Will take me a while to beat that, especially with no black flags :nervous:

But I did just realise that it was at Level 1 tuning and I assume you folks are doing this on level 10?

I don't think you can use tuned models outside of Enthusia Life? I may be wrong, I'm just using the stock R390 and I assume others are doing the same. Why not post your time anyway and you can update with improvements. My first lap times are terrible, I was practically driving the thing like a rally car! I need to be much more smooth and get on the power earlier in the corner (but not slide obviously).

I will try and do another lap today.

Mike

I've been waiting for a thread like this one :)

6'10'738 - No Tuning, No Aids, Manual Transmission, Driving Force Pro, NTSC-Japan Version version and no black flag

MikeCUK28
I don't think you can use tuned models outside of Enthusia Life? ?

Yeah you can - at the beginning of time trial or free race you can select "grid" and then adjust your cars tuning from level 1 to 10, as well as muck about with settings if you wish :)

Caligula1
Yeah you can - at the beginning of time trial or free race you can select "grid" and then adjust your cars tuning from level 1 to 10, as well as muck about with settings if you wish :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you, I've been looking for that info everywhere!

Kamkor: Argh, you and your DFP, and your suitable place to attach it to! *shakes fist angrily* :)

Hehe :) Anyway, what about making some 1 week challenges, I mean, 1 week - 1 car and 1 track to make things more interesting, what do you guys think?

kamkor
Hehe :) Anyway, what about making some 1 week challenges, I mean, 1 week - 1 car and 1 track to make things more interesting, what do you guys think?

I'm keen, what about Tsukuba as one of the tracks. I must have done hundreds of laps there and is one of my favorites in the game :)

I think I'm quick there but I bet I'm not as quick as some of you guys :D

Jeff

I could see myself agreeing with MikeCUK28, but that would have been back before I knew about Best Motoring... ;)

Anyone else notice the Best-Motoring-ishness of the song that plays when you race Tsukuba in Enthusia? :P

MikeCUK28
Okay, for a bit of fun how about we have a thread for best lap around Nordschleife in Time Attack using the Nissan R390 GT1 (available at the start of the game so everyone can play)

rentk24-43.jpg

My, frankly terrible, time so far is:

6:56:402 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version
6:47:941 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version
6:38:918 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version

Try and restrain urself from lying about your times, otherwise what is the point? Also only post once and edit your post with like a history of ur improvements.

Awesome.

Mike

TIMES:

MikeCUK28: 6:38:918 - No Aids, Automatic Transmission, MOMO Force (Black), PAL version

Wolfe2x7: 6:26:010 - No Aids, Manual Transmission, Dual Shock 2, NTSC-US version (No black flag)

kamkor: 6'10'738 - No Tuning, No Aids, Manual Transmission, Driving Force Pro, NTSC-Japan Version version and no black flag

Mike, you mean you can use the BLACK momo wheel for enthusia???

If so, then yay!!!! Bcos I got 1 too!!!!

Nice. I got the game now, and I've only been into driving Revolution so far, but last night I tried the Nurb with the Lancia 037 and it was terrible (please notice: I've already done Mission 34 in GT4, so I guess that means I know something about this track). Over 10 minutes with lots of black flags :indiff:

I'll try the Nissan tonight and I'll post my time (a humiliating one I'm sure) tomorrow.

ps - btw, I drive with a DF.

Ok, it worked and I can now drift like an expert!! :crazy:

BTW, mike, do you have any problems with ur momo pedals?

This is my 3rd set.

6:58,765, with more black flags than I could count ... :indiff:

I guess I'll have to watch carefully Derek Bell's lap in the 956 before I attempt that again ... :crazy:

Try driving class A cars around the track several times instead, and then go back to the R390 -- it'll feel like you're in fast-forward, but with your tires glued to the road. That should help you set a better time. :)

Back