Unreal Tournament??!!!

• Thread starter CDailey
  • 15 comments
United States
Alabama
Does anyone here still play UT???!!!!personally,i think it is second only to Quake 3.Now,if your talking online,then i would say Counter Strike is the best,although ive never played it before:(,but if your talking a good off-line FPS then i would say go out and buy Unreal Tournament! the game of the year edition is only 15 USD.and it comes with the 436 patch and almost all the mods for it!go get it damnit!

Yeah Unreal is a great stress reliever. Total brain out grab the heavy ordanance and let rip!

There is nothing quite like fragging some Bot's to wind down after a heavy day. Hmmm actually running cars off the track just before the corkscrew on Laguna is an equal...... :)

If you fancy trashing some bots online some time let me know.... I'm not great at it but I'll watch your back!

I have it. But dont play it much anymore. Everyonce in a while ill feel like playing.

Has anyone seen UT2003 yet? I know it's just the beta that's out, but has anyone checked it out who has access to such releases?

UT2003 looks great..but until I get my Ti4600 it won't run. :( Right now I'm stuck with a GeForce 4 MX 420 64MB. It sucks. It sucks bad.

Really, really bad.

This guy I know from a lan party I went to last month. Its the leaked demo. Its good enough to hold me over til either they release an official demo or release the full game.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

:reallyodd More like a week or two.

Werd:reallyodd

It would only take 'bout a week if you could send it without the 56k connection disconnecting every focking few hours...:lol:

Back