Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that’s PRECISELY what I mean:

„Because I love TVR...“

Did anyone say wishlist?

If you have a problem with the content or direction of the thread, please refrain from reading it or commenting on it. Very some really.
There a several topics on page one, I only follow about 5 or 6. There is no need to follow a topic that does not hold my interest.

Further, there are several people following this thread and recieve notifications. It is really annoying to get spammed constantly with updates that turn out to be whinging and hand wringing about what others find interesting. You found time to comment on this thread, surely you cold have better spent it starting a new topic that interests you.

I hate to say this on a discussion forum, but move along!!

Take a good look.
Kaz didn't say the Jan. 17 update as the "next update".
So... I mean, an unannounced update may be coming around Jan. 14...

Damn, what a sophistry.
Note that the FIA Exhibition Saison 4 ended on Jan 12 ...;)

I need to point out that the Audi VGT appeared in the game in a 'hotfix' kind of update with its own 'World Premiere' intro. That was launched just a few days ahead of the original patch that introduced the GR Supra Concept, a car that was given weeks after it was announced it was coming to GTS.

I think the new Supra will come in like the Audi VGT did. It's not in the silhouette cause the car is still a secret.

If you have a problem with the content or direction of the thread, please refrain from reading it or commenting on it. Very some really.
There a several topics on page one, I only follow about 5 or 6. There is no need to follow a topic that does not hold my interest.

Further, there are several people following this thread and recieve notifications. It is really annoying to get spammed constantly with updates that turn out to be whinging and hand wringing about what others find interesting. You found time to comment on this thread, surely you cold have better spent it starting a new topic that interests you.

I hate to say this on a discussion forum, but move along!!

I started the good „Update 1.33 speculation thread“, but that was closed for reasons unbeknownst to me. So you‘ll have to put up with me commenting in 1.32...

My point is: There are a lot of people focusing on aspects of GTS that have ZIP to do with racing. They do the 26.2 daily to get a free car and then bitch about it. They don’t get their dream setup in the next update and bitch about it. They get penalties in races and bitch about it. AND: They don’t have the good sense and then stay away from the dailies or FIA races, because their 26.2 miles per day makes for little skill and no experience, no, they enter these races, get in everyone’s way, cause havoc, and, you guessed it: Bitch about it.

Therefore I will always point out: If your focus is so much on „collecting cars“ or other non-Racing stuff, then, as you so gently put it, move on and don’t play a game that focuses on online RACING.

Really!? are there still people complaining after all the free updates released? they added a lot and improved the game, how do you say such a thing? :grumpy:
And we have been into these type of discussions before already: People will keep complaining no matter what be it good or bad they will always complain.

Complaining is not a that bad of a thing and it's not always have to be mixed with ungratefullness.
Sometimes it leads for developers to realise what the community wants and try their best to fulfill it.

Would you be happy if we got 25 versions of Mazda, Nissan or whatever more duplicated brands each month and still not complain even if it was free??
I am pretty sure nobody else would be happy about it.

If the likes of complaint really bother you, you should not (advice) enter a discussion forum.

PS: Unless ofcourse if someone complains without any reasoning or indication as to why ofcourse would just be silly.

Each to their own but you've got the "no handling" bit wrong. Old cars have all of the handling. What they don't have is much in the way of grip. I would rather have a car that slides about a bit, over a car that grips, grips, grips, grips and then throws you at a wall.

He didn't try the old Maserati 250F F1 cars... those are like heaven to drive...

It should come with added text of 'no suggestions, no wishlists' in the thread title.

But that post is technically a suggestion ;)

I know what you mean though - I don't care for wishlists, I come here to see informed guesswork - so and so saw this on twitter, or someone on insta said their car was borrowed by PD two months ago, that sort of thing.

I'm surprised because I haven't seen anyone appreciate the 350Z. I thought the community would be hyped about that coming.
TVR is back!!! ♥

Also, a 350z, a Z8, the dino, and a DC2 Integra!!! ♥

Ain't that the truth! I'm adding decals right now. :)
View attachment 790632
View attachment 790636
View attachment 790639

Finally!!!! A 350 or 370Z :bowdown:

And yes, I'd be equally excited with either of those vehicles in GTS.

I use the same logic for the NSX Type R - my favorite is the 2002, but because we have the '92, I'm much more interested in seeing a modern Z (or *ahem* the 2000 Civic Type R hatch) over my favorite NSX.

Slim pickin's on that GTS roster hehehe

Also, super hyped if that's an Integra 👍 the more VTEC the better.

Note that the FIA Exhibition Saison 4 ended on Jan 12 ...;)
And the race is Gr.2. That's ripe for a Supra GT500. :)

They havent added silverstone yet. Maybe theyll add this. Not a big fan of the changes they made to the real track but it has been in previous games.

So I uploaded the image, now it should be correct. :gtpflag:
*thanks anyone for the corrections*

gt-sport-january-2018-update-860x411184.jpg

I started the good „Update 1.33 speculation thread“, but that was closed for reasons unbeknownst to me. So you‘ll have to put up with me commenting in 1.32...

My point is: There are a lot of people focusing on aspects of GTS that have ZIP to do with racing. They do the 26.2 daily to get a free car and then bitch about it. They don’t get their dream setup in the next update and bitch about it. They get penalties in races and bitch about it. AND: They don’t have the good sense and then stay away from the dailies or FIA races, because their 26.2 miles per day makes for little skill and no experience, no, they enter these races, get in everyone’s way, cause havoc, and, you guessed it: Bitch about it.

Therefore I will always point out: If your focus is so much on „collecting cars“ or other non-Racing stuff, then, as you so gently put it, move on and don’t play a game that focuses on online RACING.

They come on here and see a post they don’t like, and they come on here and bitch about it... Seems to me you are part of the problem not the solution.

I think this is part one of a two part silhouette release. Basing this on the fact that usually there was a week spread from the time update gets announced until the update is released. This time it’s 12 days from announcement to release. Seems odd... stay tuned.

This is exactly what I was thinking too, let's wait and see :gtpflag:

I think this is part one of a two part silhouette release. Basing this on the fact that usually there was a week spread from the time update gets announced until the update is released. This time it’s 12 days from announcement to release. Seems odd... stay tuned.
I have that suspicion too for the same reasons. Maybe the other pack is full of supercars and racecars as many want. Two 8 car packs, plus the Supra, plus a good track would be a helluva update.

:lol:

No way.

Over a year since release and we’re still getting free dlc thank you Kaz
I feel like the reason they are free is because the existing option of using real money to buy the cars (below 2.000.000 credit limit) from the PS Store.

I have that suspicion too for the same reasons. Maybe the other pack is full of supercars and racecars as many want. Two 8 car packs, plus the Supra, plus a good track would be a helluva update.

Let’s temper expectations here. That’s a lot of metal for a single month. I could see there being a separate 1-car update for the upcoming Supra later this month, but even that’s a slight stretch.

Last edited:
So I uploaded the image, now it should be correct. :gtpflag:
*thanks anyone for the corrections*

View attachment 790881
There is not a single car there that I have no interest in. I like all of them. The only change I'd make would be to put the TVR V8 or Griffith we had in GT4 instead of the Speed 6 but that would be the only change I could make. It is the best update I've seen so far.

Reading your first post in that thread means I've a pretty good idea know why it was locked. The trouble is if I told you I'd be very direct about it and be banned for about a million years. :lol:

Incidentally people buy a game for their own reasons. It is not for you to tell anyone else what they should be doing in this game.

This may sound as a ‘wishlist’ kind of thing, but that’s not how I mean it...

With all these classic cars being added to GTS, it would be pretty cool to have the option of a more classic style (open face) helmet instead of the current 3(?) regular modern helmets we have now. iirc GT6 had open faced helmets and the helmets selection in the mileage exchange hasn’t changed at all (?) since pretty much the beginning.

A open face helmet with goggles and balaclava/scarf type thing to cover the nose and lower part of the face would be more appropriate for these classic cars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back