Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

What do you think?

Would not it be nice to put the track day cars (FXX, P1 GTR, Zonda R and others) in group Gr. 2?

Obviously, for eventual inclusion in a Gr. 2 race, cars should undergo performance moderation.

Also, I think the old GT1 cars (like CLK GTR, McLaren F1 GTR, Elise GT1, 911 GT1) could eventually also be added in this group.

PS: Curious to know what PD will do with the new hypercars of WEC in 2020. Gr 1 or Gr 2?

Hell no, they should have their own group.

Guys,

What do you think?

Would not it be nice to put the track day cars (FXX, P1 GTR, Zonda R and others) in group Gr. 2?

Obviously, for eventual inclusion in a Gr. 2 race, cars should undergo performance moderation.

Also, I think the old GT1 cars (like CLK GTR, McLaren F1 GTR, Elise GT1, 911 GT1) could eventually also be added in this group.

PS: Curious to know what PD will do with the new hypercars of WEC in 2020. Gr 1 or Gr 2?

Idk. Maybe Gr.1 or at least their own spec in Gr.x like the one makes or F1 races, however, Gr.2 is reserved to Super GT cars/JGTC Series racers

All PD need to do, is program those specific Gr.X cars to race one another. Simple.
Leave it Gr.X. No need for sub Gr.X1000, Gr.X900, etc. They've done it with the Tesla and i3 by just allowing them to join the "No restrictions" and Real Circuit Tours classes.

In the game, you are able to sort cars by horsepower in your garage. The lowest range of horsepower shown when sorted is 0HP-97HP.
If 0 HP is shown in the game, does that mean the '86 might return?
benz-patentwagen-06-4855f253.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and say that the next classic Lamborghini we get is the Countach 25th Anniversary '88, considering it's made appearances with the LP400 '74 in both GT5 and GT6, had a detailed interior in the latter, and can be seen in Lamborghini's Brand Central Museum. We also haven't gotten a classic Lamborghini for a while, not since the Miura, which was a number of updates ago. It would be a nice addition considering Ferrari has gotten more classic DLC additions by comparison.

Last edited:
usually a week before the update, so look for Kaz to tweet around sometime after Christmas
So he wont tweet because if I'm not wrong La belle Christmas /New Year is for Kaz in February if he is from Chinazzzzz .

First of all I didn't know that Kazunori Yamauchi was from Japan , I thought he was from China .
In China they celebrated New year the 5 of February .
By the way this was joke so my mistake was that I thought Kaz was from China .

First of all I didn't know that Kazunori Yamauchi was from Japan , I thought he was from China .
In China they celebrated New year the 5 of February .
By the way this was joke so my mistake was that I thought Kaz was from China .

Yeah we know what your mistake was, I mean he posts in Japanese, so what I'm thinking is that these different cultures with different distinct languages and symbols to represent them are all the same to you. My question is why didn't you just google search it first before sending your post? I mean there is so many things over the years that have said PD and Kaz are Japanese on this site alone that if you've been around as long as your profiles says, it's surprising you missed that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back