Final Quick Match Races 2-7-18

...mixed up with 1.5 million hyped morons on track.
It got better however and I had a couple of races now that have been as enjoyable as the QMs were.
The ongoing complaining and especially overrating of driver and sportsmanship classes actually annoy me too.

First race I do with all SR:A's for competition, I still get torpedoed in a corner. No braking, not even trying to corner, just hitting me midships. I was so p'd off, I signed off on the spot and went back to gt6. So SR doesn't seem to work all that well... On the DR, until now I haven't met any player I know. I started later so I'm lagging a bit. And I miss them
So yeah, I agree, all that rating is overrated. But they had to try something, in the QM's there were plenty morons too

Are you zeitgeistmusic online ?

Both ratings are 'gamable' to a certain point and that's what many people do - superfast guys with DR C ( like me :lol: ) and dirty trolls with SR S because that's where trolling is most fun. There's no oasis of peaceful racing ( wouldn't be great anyway ), but I feel the whole system is calibrating to the better. Sign in again. I'm waiting for more known people to show up 👍.

I know, but he’s a bit busy with daily life right now This is awkward on a phone. I’ll connect with you tonight so we can app.
Did you know Yves was a professional rally driver in the 90’s?

I know, but he’s a bit busy with daily life right now This is awkward on a phone. I’ll connect with you tonight so we can app.
Did you know Yves was a professional rally driver in the 90’s?

Too much honor, only a rally co-pilot and an article writer on car tests for some regional papers.

I miss you guys.
A little Nurbrug tonight, but without much conviction (lot of cheaters).
BTW, in 2 or 3 weeks I can go back to the PS4 and continue my discovery of GTS. Hope to see you all again one day in a race !

Got this on 3 out of 4 new events
IMG_20180111_031600.jpg

Same thing I've been saying. I quit looking at quick match because it was "choose your losing ride" style.

I do have to say though, last night there were some people that very obviously had hacked cars or were using some sort of launch trick. We started the race and on 3 separate occasions the last place or second from last place car came FLYING past everybody (we're talking at least 50mph faster than everybody else) into the first corner. The cars were flashing (signifying they had been penalized for ramming) but were so much faster they still stayed in first. Twice I was able to pass them, but one time they got up front and stayed up there.

Then, at the end of the race, they'll have a slower time, but finish first. The gap will show +1 lap! I hate cheaters!

@dogmarsss : I do not think so. There are still some good races with toy cars (ok, that's the only race choice on offer). The connection problems seem solved. A final firework for the QM would be an honorable end. And then if the QMs appear on GTS hard, that would be just a logical passing witness. Am I a dreamer ? :-)

Guys, I want to meet you again, wanna try getting at least some beautiful moments this year

For people who just like me likes to go really fast, but under some circumstances is not very rich to buy whole new set. Or just love GT6 for own reasons.

I've created Online Room, named "GT Planet - good old days back!"

The track: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Race starts automatically, 3 laps each, with 2 minutes break in between.

It is chosen because I have connected with it some of the best emotions I've experienced racing you guys, in 2k17.

Limits:
- Max 701 TP; weight min 800 kgs; maximum power 1001 hp. I was aiming at such racing cars as Mazda 787'b, nissan RC92, etc.
- of course all aids off, except ABS.
- racing hard tires, because we are professionals, lol

I will be online for some time, hope to see some of you racing!!

P.s. We can do any track, length, cars, whatever - we all can adopt - racing with good people worth it!

Last edited:
Played for a couple of hours, have been visited by a couple of random guys... but my prayers were answered! GT Board member joined server...

Those two races we had, in cars close to 800kg\1000hp, on hard rubber... You have to work just to keep it on the line. Omg, It's so intense, it makes you feel SO alive! Thank you, thank you EeePee!!! Thank you very very much!!

This two races made me feel soo happy, I can't describe...

We sure have to create some sort of instruction on how to create a lobby which captures the most essence of the QuickMatch events atmosphere...

been thinking about it... inspired by SPACEX

In my opinion this is not OFFtopic, because Developer Team stopped supporting QM format, and this forum is dedicated to this type of racing, it is the right place for this info.

Right now I am creating a Lobby, with same name as before "GT Planet - good old days back!"

Track: Nurburgring

Cars allowed:
Nissan R92CP '92
Nissan R89C '89
Peugeot 905B Evo Bis LM '92
Sauber Mercedes C9 '89
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89
Mazda 787B '91
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88

Maximum TP: 701

Tires: Racing Hard

Race: 2 laps, automatic start, each 3 min.

ABS yes, tuning yes, Driving aids no.

I will be playing some time, will be very happy to see good fast people!!

Latest Posts

Back