Final Quick Match Races 2-7-18

Figured as much. Guaranteed to drag more SRF users out when the QM has less grip. I haven't tried the Brands QM yet but I figure with it being FF car, it'll get its fair share as well.

Oh, and apparently, some of the Ferrari 458's are 4-5 seconds a lap faster too. I think it was a blue one but being (very) colour blind, you'll have to use your imagination on it's real colour. It was brilliant in the corners so make sure you pick the right colour...:lol:
I've only come across one SRFer at Brands so far, one of the usual names.

is it even possible to do under 57 without srf on? i cant seem to get under 57.7 on any of the cars (nissan 92 and peugeot the fastest for me), but i see the "srf people" mentioned doing 56s constantly

EDIT: Did som testing on free run with the 787b, 58.2 without srf, 56.5 with srf.. glad srf isnt returning to gts!

The Ram can win the 400 pp race.
KIMG0745.JPG

KIMG0746.JPG

Last edited:
i don't understand completely what is srf, how can i check whether it is on or off?

It's Skid Recovery Force, you'll find it within the driving options in the pre-race menu.

Back to the glitch, I made it work and immediately got a laptime of under 57 seconds... i gave up my win on the last lap because i obviously didnt deserve it. So I feel like i have a tiny bit of honor left in me.

Instead of a 3:02 total time it was a 2:55 on my next race, which only had me and one other guy who got a 2:58 so you could argue he also used the glitch so i feel a bit better about myself thinking that

Last edited:
i've got all aids off, except abs 1.
can someone share screenshot on where SRF sits in menu, i have menu in russian, don't see skid recovery force or srf in menu. can see (ASM) - active stabilization system is that it?

i've got all aids off, except abs 1.
can someone share screenshot on where SRF sits in menu, i have menu in russian, don't see skid recovery force or srf in menu. can see (ASM) - active stabilization system is that it?
Best to keep to the aids you are using but using google translate it's Сила восстановления скольжения, not ASM.

Skid recovery force sits in menu between ABS and Controller sensitivity, in russian it is "Предотвращение заносов", and it is inactive in my menu (ps3 v1.22), i can not adjust it on or off, it is off by default all of the time.

Last edited:
no offense but I don't understand people who think they didn't "deserve to win" cause of SRF glitch, to use it or not is a choice you make on your own, by testing it you want to prove to yourselves you can win or do quick lap times aswell, this is already for your ego you're doing it :P

Despite Cape ring being filled with GSX, elises , rx500 and srf, having fun leading the normal racers pack, once i find a room having some. Trying to use unusual Cars once again

Honda Beat ver. z, Honda s800, Daihatsu ofc-1, Nissan march12,
Bluebird 1600 '66, and the one that pisses people off, Yaris euro sport edition.
those are quite fun, yet competitive

Despite Cape ring being filled with GSX, elises , rx500 and srf, having fun leading the normal racers pack, once i find a room having some. Trying to use unusual Cars once again

Honda Beat ver. z, Honda s800, Daihatsu ofc-1, Nissan march12,
Bluebird 1600 '66, and the one that pisses people off, Yaris euro sport edition.
those are quite fun, yet competitive
Lots of good cars for this event, shame everyone uses the GSX (again!), and most then make it worse by then running with SRF on......:yuck:

draft can help, imho about 1 second in Mid-Field, considering best circumstances.
without draft (leading the race) just hit 57.23 via mazda.

Upd: 57.1

Last edited:
So fun in the Sambabus, At that 400 pp event. I finish 3th/4th with it. Not fun if i take the Suzuki i think :cheers:

Ofcource there are better out there but my network sucks the last time. Very frustrating. Any of you guys know how to get faster network? In the beginning i have never problems with it. Is it the PS or the connecting?

@Kossie before every time I turn on the PS3 I unplug and plug back in the modem which goes to an Ethernet cable then turn on the PS3, then at the main GT6 menu, hit start>options>network>clear cache

Ethernet cable made a big difference over wifi. The whole internet and PS3 has its good nights and bad.

Thanks Cory, I use the wifi, I'm above in my room and i know that makes it a bit slower, But.... 1 year ago i have no problem with it. Only the last 6 months. With GT sport i go use a cable for sure.

try it, It's not that. In the beginning i drive 20 races after and after online. Now i must be lucky to finish 2 races...

Very frustrating. only thinh i can do is a cable.

Ran 2 runs at the 400pp with a trueno, but after a bit of ramming on the first, and distraction on the second, i changed Tô my super weapon. The demio sport '10

Fun fact, @bone_tone was on the same room, driving a garaya, and doing pretty well

Ran 2 runs at the 400pp with a trueno, but after a bit of ramming on the first, and distraction on the second, i changed Tô my super weapon. The demio sport '10

Fun fact, @bone_tone was on the same room, driving a garaya, and doing pretty well
I saw you there!

I caused a bit of a stir amongst the GSX/SRF brigade, but couldn't manage more than a couple of wins! Was in second place a bit more regularly.....

The Garaiya drives very well, not the best on top speed, but corners fast and rides the kerbs easily. It will manage a 4.13 total time, which is about the same as a non-SRF assisted GSX.

Had GSXs running 4.04s, and even one 4.03 tonight....

I know the 400pp QM is full of cheaters and rammers and GSXR-driving inadequate teenagers and the cast of Misfits and various other criminals but, some of the car choices just make me laugh, and make up for the grief.
I've seen WW2 German wagons, silly little Japanese shopping carts, Samba buses going around the outside of Elises in a cloud of tyre smoke, beige Volvo Station wagons drafting Dodge Ram trucks. It can be a blast if you don't care about winning everything and just collecting the easy money.

Raced MidField for about 3h today, want to say that srf was using 5 out of 100 people, very low level, or it's just me?

For example i'm going on the limit of grip, inside of the racing line, srf user goes wide, starts to slide, finds a grip and shoots out from the corner. Acceleration when sliding. When srf is off and you start sliding it is very hard to manage good exit, i spin in 30% races.

Latest Posts

Back