Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I've created this forum so that everyone will have an easy way to share their Photomode images and videos with GTPlanet's wide range of visitors. Follow these instructions below to find out how:

Uploading Photos
1. Click on the "new thread" button.
2. Type anything you like about your gallery of images in the new post box.
3. Attach your pictures using the "Upload Images to ImageShack" form, found in the "Additional Options" section below the posting form. After your image has finished uploading, copy the Thumbnail for forums (1) code provided into your post, wherever you like.
4. Submit your new thread and tell others about your new gallery.

Uploading Videos
Videos are more difficult to host because of their file size. GTPlanet member, ALPHA, has compiled a list of free web hosts in a thread which you can use to help you find a host. I personally recommend using the free webspace that you most likely receive with your local Internet Service Provider.

If you have an exceptional or very unique video, please contact me and I may host your video here on GTPlanet. Please do not expect me to host every video that you may want to submit. However, I will consider every submission.

If you have any questions or comments about this forum, please post them in our Questions & Comments forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back