US GP coverage

Talentless

Yes, I am still alive.
Staff Emeritus
WFG9
ABC will be airing the U.S. GP live and Speedvision will show it on Oct. 7 with digital footage. Live warm up, too, on Sv.

U sure, i was watchin speedvision last night and they said they were gonna be covering the US GP in a month.

Oh no, not ABC! :mad: I thought Speedvision was doing the whole thing?! :confused:

Originally posted by Jordan
Oh no, not ABC! :mad: I thought Speedvision was doing the whole thing?! :confused:

Me 2 Jordan, ABC is stupid they'll prolly have Jason Priestly commentating. I dont think he knows any thing bout auto racing i mean seriously 90210 star.

:cheers:

Jason Priestly is an auto racer. Mustangs. Like the white and yellow one in GT2. I don't think he's a regular, though.

I think speedvision is the only place to see the USGP, ABC an FOX are fighting over all the race coverage an the guy that owns FOX owns SPEEDVSION....

Speedvision News Raceweek said that ABC Sports will be airing the race live, while Speedvision will air their presentation on Oct 7.

Yeah they prolly will, but i hope they'll have bob varsha there and paul page, but ABC does do a good job at Indy500

I believe you are wrong the only place to watch USGP is SPEEDVISION. I have e-mailed them an they said no such of an announcement has or was evermade.

Bob Varsha said that they would be airing the race a week after ABC Sports does, this was on race week. I recorded the story.

Ok if you guys say so, but what a bad choice in broadcast companies. I am glad I am going to the race so I donot have to watch more commercials then race..........

Back