US vs. Costa Rica in Gold Cup soccer [spoilers after 2 central]

• Thread starter KevinPSX
  • 4 comments
Anybody going to watch? It's on Univision at 3 ET, 2 CT, 1 MT, 3 PT. This is the final match of CONCACAF's (the North American soccer governing body) tournament. It'll also be on Fox Sports World at 7 CT Monday. So if you want to watch it in English, don't come in here after the match starts becuase I'll probably post some results. I don't speak Spanish, but I love listening to Univision's announcers.

This is the last big serious match for the US. They do have some friendlies versus Germany, Italy, Ecuador, and others, though, before the World Cup.

Originally posted by KevinPSX
Anybody going to watch? It's on Univision at 3 ET, 2 CT, 1 MT, 3 PT. This is the final match of CONCACAF's (the North American soccer governing body) tournament. It'll also be on Fox Sports World at 7 CT Monday. So if you want to watch it in English, don't come in here after the match starts becuase I'll probably post some results. I don't speak Spanish, but I love listening to Univision's announcers.

This is the last big serious match for the US. They do have some friendlies versus Germany, Italy, Ecuador, and others, though, before the World Cup.

The World Cup Baby!!! :D Comming this summer. :D :D I will see this at my work later on today. :P

US wins, 2-0. Wolff put one away in the 1st half and Agoos added another on a free kick from about 23 yards with a nice swerving shot in the second half.

Back