Using Real Life Settings in GT4

• Thread starter Sideout909
  • 8 comments
I was wondering if anyone has done this? I know we have with a few cars with great results. For example, '98 Spec Integra Type-R with 235hp and full racing suspention. Setting the suspention to 10K Front and 12K Rear (popular ITR spring rates), 1.0* Camber Front and 2.0* Rear with 4 Front and 6 Rear sway bars the car handles awesome. I'm seriously debating using this game as a tool to tune my Real cars off of 👍 anyway... for you BMI and Option fans, review the setting in the videos and try them in the game, see if you get good results :sly:

i don't think it would work as well niether..

is GT4 THAT realistic? (i haven't got to learn about tuning/settings yet)

OrgasmicSS
I've turned a 1:08.216 @ Midfeild w/ the Saleen S7. No engine upgrades, just the oil change. Suspension, breaks, LSD, ect.

Thats fantastic.

Now see what you can do about making a post related to the topic.

Some aspects of the game are very realistic. You can use many of the driving techniques and tuning knowledge in real life and visa-versa. Sometimes the game gets alittle "gamey" if you know what I mean, not everything can be ultra realstic (otherwise the game wouldn't be much fun).

Okay back to the original topic, I have been trying to get in touch with vivid racing to see if I can get their suspension settings for their gorgeous, evo 8, I pretty much know the hp, it's around 375-400, just need the suspension settings, I've seen their car destroy many a mighty vehicle on a road course, I hope they will allow me the pleasure of recreating their evo.

soarerv8
Okay back to the original topic, I have been trying to get in touch with vivid racing to see if I can get their suspension settings for their gorgeous, evo 8, I pretty much know the hp, it's around 375-400, just need the suspension settings, I've seen their car destroy many a mighty vehicle on a road course, I hope they will allow me the pleasure of recreating their evo.

Good luck with that. I'd think racing teams would be pretty hush hush about specific settings. Much less suspension settings they run. Its worth a try though. :)

Latest Posts

Back