Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find it funny that they take international drivers like Alex Buncombe, who's driven on legendary circuits like Le Mans, Spa and Nurburgring, to little 'ol Winton way out in country Victoria.

I always find it funny that they take international drivers like Alex Buncombe, who's driven on legendary circuits like Le Mans, Spa and Nurburgring, to little 'ol Winton way out in country Victoria.

When the mini-mount panorama circuit is built, might be another test track to test at. ;)

TSW Bathurst wheels on the new 'Stang. From The Bottle-O FB page.
11904039_885014884912931_2900833404081217752_n.jpg

Jack Perkins and James Phelps are on the panel tonight. There will be an interview from the HRT garage with Russell Ingall about replacing Courtney at Sandown and his expectations amongst other things.

It does look like the 2014 EMV8 Bathurst livery..

I'm hyped more now, than ever with this year's 1000. I like how Aaren mentions the little details of servicing the COTF.
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/news/championship/wild-at-winton
"But it was more the mechanical side of things, and just seeing what more the ‘Car of the Future’ entails, even with small stuff – like when the car’s up in the air after it comes in, how to put the fans on it, spin the wheels – all the little stuff like that we need to do right.”

Last edited:
It does look like the 2014 EMV8 Bathurst livery..

Yeah I get that vibe from it too. Works well, though I much prefer the regular blue/silver scheme the #18 has been running this year.

Terrible news. Fingers crossed he can recover in time. It's not looking good though.

This is much different to when Lowndes had craxked ribs end of last year. Courtney needs to sit out until PI or Homebush.

V8SC and the WA Government have come to an agreement to keep Barbagallo on the calendar for an extra three years as revealed on Inside Supercars.

More tyres and more of the soft tyre for next year.

I wonder where the 9 other Aisian tracks are that have approached V8SC.

I wonder where the 9 other Aisian tracks are that have approached V8SC.
I think three Asian tracks would suffice. Anymore and it'll start to take away from some of the tracks here in Australia.

As for what tracks it could be, Shanghai and possibly Bahrain come to mind, but since they've been there already with little success, it'd be a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back