Vegas Editing Users Please Read...

• Thread starter ekmatt9
  • 13 comments
If any one has AIM or MSN and uses the Vegas editing program, can you please IM me at:

AIM: ekmatt9

or
MSN: ekmatt9@hotmail.com

I need help in Vegas because I got Vegas 5 and Sheron has tried to explain to me, but I honestly coudln't understand him. So please, if you use Vegas 3 - 5, please IM me because I have a video awating to be edited and Windows Movie Maker doesn't cut :) Thanks for looking and replying 👍

ekmatt9
If any one has AIM or MSN and uses the Vegas editing program, can you please IM me at:

AIM: ekmatt9
or
MSN: ekmatt9@hotmail.com

I need help in Vegas because I got Vegas 5 and Sheron has tried to explain to me, but I honestly coudln't understand him. So please, if you use Vegas 3 - 5, please IM me because I have a video awating to be edited and Windows Movie Maker doesn't cut :) Thanks for looking and replying 👍

I use a cheaper software, sorry. :indiff:

Yes thanks every one :) But BL, that Manual is more confusing than Math at my school :lol: I didn't understand anything they wrote because it's written a fancy way that I don't quite understand :(

mike le chat no
anyway I thin that you just need to take your time, to learn and understand this program. it is not really hard you just need time and practice

I agree, Vegas is not a hard program to learn if you just play with it a bit and try stuff to see what the various functions do... It was a lot more straight forward than I thought it would be. Manuals tend to be confusing anyway.

That's generally the best way to learn any kind of software imo.. just fiddle with clips and menus..

mike le chat no
when will comes the next vid ske ?

I'm trying to learn the DFP properly now, so my drifting isn't very good at the moment.. but soon, I hope :)

hi everyone im a beginner on editing
i have vegas 4.0 but i just need how you take a 3 mins video and make sequence cut and paste all the stuff effect and all this stuff im alright.
thank.

Back