VERT European Grand Touring Series - SERIES CANCELLED

• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 41 comments
I'm very interested. Hopefully the times will work out for me.

PSN: JDM_V0RT3X7373
Team: Cyborg Racing
Car: Audi R8
Main Sponsor: Tein Suspension
Car#: 73

I'm very interested. Hopefully the times will work out for me.

PSN: JDM_V0RT3X7373
Team: Cyborg Racing
Car: Audi R8
Main Sponsor: Tein Suspension
Car#: 73
Welcome aboard! I'll put your name on the list.

Depends on where you live in the US. Lobby opens at 5 PM for the east coast. worldtimebuddy.com will help you convert the times shown in the OP.

You need a backmarker, and I need seattime. I’m in, on a race-to-race-basis.

PSN: Flash_Sweden
Team: High Coast Motorsports
Car: Lamborghini Huracan
Main sponsor: Rockstar Energy Drinks
Car number: 808

You need a backmarker, and I need seattime. I’m in, on a race-to-race-basis.

PSN: Flash_Sweden
Team: High Coast Motorsports
Car: Lamborghini Huracan
Main sponsor: Rockstar Energy Drinks
Car number: 808
Nice to see you here too Flash. Will put you on the sign up list.

A note to everyone planning to sign up from now on, the Lamborghini Huracán is now full.

Confirming that the series will use the Polyphony BoP. There's no more room for postponement and the series starts in 3 days.

Sadly won't make round 1 due to starting work at 5am day after! An 11pm finishing time is wee bit late for me I think. However will race in all events where I am not working following day(should be ok for most). I understand if you want to put me on reserve if there are entrants who can commit to all races

Lobby open!

Edit: series cancelled. Only one person showed up today, definitely not a good sign of the future (of the series, if it actually kept "going")...

Last edited:
Lobby open!

Edit: series cancelled. Only one person showed up today, definitely not a good sign of the future (of the series, if it actually kept "going")...
Damn! I had completely forgotten about this :dunce: I was so bored last night, that I went to bed about 15 minutes before you posted that the lobby was up. If I had seen this, I would’ve been there.

Latest Posts

Back