Vertex GT Sprint Series | Season Finished | Bambi, CWM, Mercedes-Benz crowned champions!

Livery submissions as of December 31, 2019

Approved Liveries:
Teams yet to submit their liveries:

Drop scores are not implemented.
Copy that. I'm gonna have to back out of Damon's series then. There's one race that doesn't cross over, plus one drop race in his series means I can race two of the five races, but three of them will overlap with this series. I prefer GT racing over prototypes so I'll be here.

Copy that. I'm gonna have to back out of Damon's series then. There's one race that doesn't cross over, plus one drop race in his series means I can race two of the five races, but three of them will overlap with this series. I prefer GT racing over prototypes so I'll be here.
You can always just change to a part-time entry there and race whenever we don't clash.

We are now at the start of the Vertex GT Sprint Series, and with a grid filled with amazing looking cars and equally amazing talent, we're looking forward to what would be a thrilling 50-minute race around Dragon Trail - Seaside. Everyone's familiar with it by now, but we'd like to offer up a word of caution with regards to the high speed chicanes, it's a huge accident waiting to happen for the unaware, and an even bigger mess should other cars get caught up in it.

Banner_R1.jpg

Also, we would like to encourage everyone to please re-familiarize yourselves with the series rules and regulations by giving the OP a read-through before the race. This is especially important for cases like Race Neutralization, where everyone's awareness of the procedure is crucial in ensuring the race can be resumed as soon as possible.

For all the drivers involved, please confirm your attendance using this form.
NOTE: Full-time drivers confirming attendance take priority. In the case of a full-time driver confirming absence, their spot is given to whichever Reserve driver confirms the earliest.

Livery submissions as of January 7, 2020

Approved Liveries:
Teams yet to submit their liveries:

I gotta be honest, this is probably the best looking grid of GT cars that I've ever been around with in a GT Sport league. Really excited to take pictures after the race!

The Balance of Performance table has been updated in the OP. Please check to make sure you're using the right specs for your cars.

I'd like to remind everyone of a few things coming up to the race this weekend.

Be responsible when going through the chicanes. I am aware that people have concerns about safety and the risks of a pileup are always there, especially with the small margin of error using the optimal line but I'm also aware that people have been practicing driving laps around using this racing line. I have faith that most, if not all of us, are experienced enough to know how each of our car reacts through this sector and not take unnecessary risks.

If you're in front, be responsible enough to know if and when you need to lift to make it through safely, no one wants to be the guy that starts a pileup and bring out a safety car that ruins everyone's races. If you're behind or in a train of cars, be responsible enough to leave sufficient room to the car in front, rear ending someone that ends up pushing them into the wall is equally asking for a pileup to happen.

Fair warning, drivers that don't exercise enough caution are at risk of being penalized for causing a collision and/or a lack of car control.

Drive smart, and don't treat the bus stop chicanes as Platform 9 3/4, the walls are not textures, they're quite solid.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for backing out early but I clearly don't belong in this group of racers. Consider this my resignation and please allow whoever signed up after me to take my spot or however you want to handle it.

Back