Vertex MR Sprint Cup | Season Finished | Timlour, RT Supernova and Renault are your champions!

We're now at the second round at Fuji Speedway. While the tricky track surface of Dragon Trail - Gardens caught a lot of people out last week, the relatively smoother Fuji should be a much welcome change.

R2.jpg

If there is a reserve space, I shall be there. I might skip race 3 as it was really late last week, but will see how it goes. 👍
Races this week will be earlier. I was wrapped up in something that we failed to test in pre-season so we started late.

Lobby will be open at 6:45pm EST.

Round 3: Autodrome Lago Maggiore

The winding, fast flowing Lago Maggiore was originally host to the Prototypes and GTEs of Apex Endurance League, but now its the GT3's turn to get in on the action.

The tight and tricky Turns 1 and 2, long run into the final half of the track and the sweeping esses dotted throughout all make for an exhilarating ride around a superb Italian backdrop.

Time of Day:
18:15 - Sunny.

Race Length:
Race 1 - 8 Laps.
  • RS Tyres ONLY.
  • Grid Formation based on Reverse Standings.
Race 2 - 8 Laps.
  • RS and RM Tyres Available.
  • Grid Set by a 10-minute Qualifying.
Race 3 - 11 Laps.
  • RS and RM Tyres Available.
  • Grid Set by Reversed Race 2 Results.

Last edited:
If anyone's wondering where the graphics suddenly went...well, I've been having some internet issues since last night, which prevented from me getting the graphics for next round as well as the spotters guide up.

That being said, the graphics will most likely be put up later than expected. Hopefully on the day of the race at best, after the races at worst. @Storm_SP17 will have the grid order for Race 1 on hand, so rest assured everyone will be set at their proper positions for that.

How has this been working out so far for you guys?

Aggressive but clean so far 👍. It keeps the field tight. It can get a bit chaotic sometimes in race 1, but there’s been no major issues so far I don’t think.

I really like races 2 & 3, we qualify for race 2 and race 3 is reverse grid from race 2’s results. We have to use softs for one race and mediums for the other which adds a bit of strategy and mixes it up a bit.

Great season so far :cheers:

Back