Vibrating Controllers Hazerdous to your health

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 7 comments
You know, some time ago a scientist conducted a study on tumors. He found that the number of tumors in people went up as people bought toasters. Therefore he concuded that toasters can cause tumors in people. ;)

Back to the story, this "hand-arm vibration syndrome" that the doctor say this boy has, could have come from the boy wanking or something:lol:

I have been been using the vibration features in game for years now, and i'm perfectly fine :)

WoW!! too bad i cant go for 7 hours a day playing a game. My hands start to cramp up only after 1 to 2 hours of game play. I guess i have big hands..... You know what they say about people with big hands right???
They wear big gloves. :P

they maybe bad for the hands but what about woman they could u it for (insert sick idea here) sorry i just had to :burnout:

That is a bit STUPID.... What does he expect if he plays 7 HOURS A DAY... anyway most of the time it vibrates its when you CRASH or somthing so he probably isnt good enough to play games anyway. :)

They aren't looking at the whole picture, either, look how far away he is when he plays PS2! Honestly! 7 hours a day THAT CLOSE TO THE TV??? I have trouble being that close to my computer monitor for 2 or 3(then I take a short break and come back if I have nothing to do)

Back