Video makin program

• Thread starter Sparks420
  • 6 comments
can anyone tell me wat kind of video making program they have? cuz i just cant find a good free one and i want to make vids like the other ones on this site. soo can anyone help me by sending me one or by tellin me were i can download a good one

i personally use adobe premier but i haven't made anything in a while...
with the exception of my friends obsession with making a star wars light saber fight.... lol

Can anyone tell me what kind of video making program they have? Because I just can't find a good free one and I want to make vids like the other ones on this site. So can anyone help me by sending me one or by telling me where I can download a good one?

A little effort is all it requires to turn your post from looking like nonsense to legibility.

Unless English isn't your first language - and I'm prepared to accept that possibility - there is no excuse for the sloppy language displayed in post #1 here. You agreed to at least attempt to use good English when you joined GTP (it's in the Acceptable Use Policy which you're directed to read before signing up). Please make more of an effort in future.

Now, to answer your question more directly... If you have a video card on your computer with a component input (like the PS2 plugs into), you should already have video capture software on the accompanying disc(s). To edit several videos together, I'd suggest Windows Movie Maker which comes free with WindowsXP.

Here's a little guide from daan's website.

Latest Posts

Back