Video of me learning to drift...

• Thread starter 3GAccord
  • 8 comments
I used a S13 2l with Sheron's settings but with Super Hard tyres on the rear and Super Soft Tyres on the front... hold on it's still uploading

Looks ok. Try using at least sport tires so you can hold the drifts all the way through the turns, also have you tried not mixing at matching tires yet? I cant get the car to have a balanced feeling if i mix them like that. I generally use sims, and all of my cars are a minimum of 600hp. But thats a personal preference on that. Also you could link your drifts much better if you used a tire like a sim or sport, or even a normal.

not bad, try staying on the road ^^
if you are still new though thats fine, practice some more for better drifting.
breakpoint is also correct, harder tires will let you hold the full curve.

Wow! Pretty good for a beginner. But take these guys advice and don't mix and match tyre compounds. Using sim tyres all around may take more time to master especially with real high powered cars, but in the end it's worth it. :)

Nice drifting 3GA. 👍 When I was new, I used to always spin out or slide into the dirt. :( Atleast now I'm an average drifter. The key is to use throttle control and plenty of countersteer. Really powerful 4WD cars, (Like my 1824HP Escudo :sly: )Tought me how to drift without spinning out or mowing the lawn...

Back