New video of MotoGP 15 by Milestone.

Would be great to have mechanical failures to engines and gearboxes.Such as engine seizures, chains snapping and losing gears, losing raidiator coolant/engine oil after a drop etc.Also tyres should burst aswell as bits of fairings that get torn off too.Plus parts of the engine like the casings, radiator hoses, radiators, oil coolers, wiring and such.Engines could throw a rod through the engine block too.Could lose oil pressure because of an oil pump failure, resulting in an engine seizure locking the rear wheel & throwing the rider off.This could happen with older classic bikes, if in game that is.

Need tempreture gauges for water and oil, also oil pressure gauges.

Last edited:
Milestone just updated their 'MotoGP video game' website with some new info and what to expect.
Personal Team, Customisation and GP Credits

For the first time ever, in Career mode, you can create your own personal team: choose the team name and logo that best represents your own personal style and customise your team livery and colours!

At the end of each race in the career mode, you will receive GP Credits on the basis of the results you get on the track and the achieved objectives. As your reputation grows, you’ll attract the attention of ever more distinguished sponsors.

Use your GP Credits to purchase new bike models and liveries. The rider is also fully customisable: as well as choosing from a variety of different race suits, gloves, and boots.
More at : http://motogpvideogame.com/game-info/

I'm digging the idea of finally being able to create my own team and customize my rider and the bike after my liking - something I've always felt was missing from previous MotoGP titles. Will be keeping a close eye on this one.

Sheesh, Milestone are pushing them out like something inappropriate for the forum this year. Ride is releasing just as we speak, Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo, and the usual MotoGP release. If they create and release an MXGP15 too, I will probably explode in amazement.

Though more on topic. The idea to finally have a custom bike/team is something this game has been needing. :D

Looking forward to it, playing MotoGP14 at the moment, great game.

Creating my own team (à la GRID) is a great idea that not many racing games implement.

Just hope milestone put a little bit more polish in this game, this is true with most milestone titles, good games but full of bugs and huge loading times.

Back