Video of the McLaren in action 35mb

That dude sucks. Maybe the McLaren is just hard to handle.

Cool stuff though. I'm glad that track is available. And I think the changes on the display are nice. It almost appears as though there is a little bit of control in the replay camera. That would be really nice for the guys who make videos.

Originally posted by Soman
Thanks, too bad I dont have that or I would be having a ftp with vids of gt4prologue...ah well Tack as you would say

lol! That line is from a movie right?

Or as you say in sweden - Tack..

The vid is really nice. My thoughts:

- It seems that you can hear the skidding sounds more clearly (it sounds more realistic than GT3)

- The driver wasn't redlining the engine, prolly used auto? Anyway, I think the engine sounds were nice too

- The Fuji track is really cool

- Yes, the graphics have improved...but as he drove through the dirt at one point, it seemed that the amount of dust that rose was really minimal....although the dirt looked different from what we've seen on GT3 tracks...

that's much better. Max inbound is 24kb/s here, mainly because I'm sharing my connection with one other computer. Oh well, better than 4.5kb/s max...

The thing sounds just like the 787B doesn't it? Or is it the Toyota GT-One?

:rolleyes:

Either way, neither of those cars ran a 6 litre BMW V12, did they?

That said, I've never had the pleausre of listening to any of those cars while they race, so maybe they just all sound the same. Bit of a shame though...

The bloke who was driving it looked like he could of been drunk at the time :odd: . Great vid though. Shame about the engine note. It's good, but I was hoping for more of the original McLaren scream and not the same engine sound as the Toyota GT1 in teh game.

That vid, was it a direct feed? It didn't look as impressive as some of the gt4 vids I have on my desk top that are direct feed.

The quality depends on the video card used to record it. Dont worry about the graphics, they are better than GTC let alone GT3.

It took about 15-20 minutes for me. (Roadrunner high speed online:D ) The guy who's driving really needs to learn how to take the proper racing lines, he was cuttin' through grass on one part.

Seriously, if this game is going to be realistic and top notch, they should make the cars sound different from each another. Sounds all the same. Im piss about this, their sound are always weak, dont they realize that?

Back