Video request!

• Thread starter Klo
  • 7 comments
I am not sure if this thread belongs here as there are no requests in the Video forum. :guilty:

But anywho, I am requesting for a video of an FR,preferably a Sileighty or anything near that with about 290 HP drifting around Tsukuba with a DS2. It'll be nice to have it with the displays on and showing some of the more basic drifts as I am new to drifting (Say about 1 week :dopey: )

Any help would be appreciated :)

To Swift : Sorry if this is the wrong forum >.< Just move this anywhere you want. Thx!

Ah well it's a nice idea to start with, never really seen a request for a vid from a particular car on a chosen track. But it DOES belong to the drift video forum, offcourse. But I guess people will agree with me that there are MANY drifts on tsukuba, with different cars, but almost every line that they take, is the same if you would drift in another car. Cars don't matter on technique and linetaking I mean.

It would be nice if someone would reply with a vid for you though, but it wuld be exactly the same as other vids on Tsukuba, just a different LOOKING car, thats all.

Yep, this one is going to the video forum....

It gets me thinking though. Should we not have a video request depot? Or at least a track and car descriptin of the videos that are in the archive. Obviously, for compilation vids this would be usless. But for any vids that are a complete or most of a lap with the same car then may something like: Trial Mountain, S14 K's Aero, 290hp. This way members can know what kind of video they download before using up all kinds of time and bandwith.

What do you think Vinsion?

Here's a lap on Tsukuba with a Sileighty: Click here.

Setting: here.

It's hard to get all corners well done on the same lap. On tight corners it's very easy to do the "crazy stopping drift" (thanks to Lifewater for the pics ;) )
stop.gif

Or you can do the "understeer-wall drift".
understeer.gif

Stay veeeeery light on the throttle inside hairpins, and you must enter in the right way, there's no much room to recover from a mistake.

vinsion
I give it a thumbs up. I already have ideas for how it'd work with the Video Archive.

< Vin >

Excellent! I'm looking forward to your ideas.

Swift
Excellent! I'm looking forward to your ideas.

Aight:

IT...is built within the https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1557767]Video Archive, and works just like the Settings Depot.

...It could also be a seperate thread.

I'd document all the videos in the second post of the archive so that everyone has a clear understanding of where the videos are, and don't have to search through my already messy archive (which I'll be sorting soon enough).

So...
New Post : OR : New Thread
?​

vinsion
Aight:

IT...is built within the https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1557767]Video Archive, and works just like the Settings Depot.

...It could also be a seperate thread.

I'd document all the videos in the second post of the archive so that everyone has a clear understanding of where the videos are, and don't have to search through my already messy archive (which I'll be sorting soon enough).

So...
New Post : OR : New Thread
?​

Try it as a post for now. If that doesn't work out I'll just split it off to another thread.

Thanks Vinsion.

Back