viewing gt3 replays on PC

I've just made my first hybrid ( a camaro drag car ) and have the replay on my pc. Can anyone tell me how to view them on my pc or convert them so I can show the replay on this site?

The piece of hardware you need to view the replay is called a "PlayStation 2".

The replay file you have on your PC is only information, not video. To make a video viewable on your computer you need to plug the PS2's video output into a video capture card - or similar device - on your PC.

Thanks for that Famine I forgot about that black box in the corner "Playstation 2" wish I'd thought of that (sarcasim) :mischievous: I was wondering how u made your videos viewable like the drift videos in the GT3 videos section helpful answers only!

Errr... Second part of the answer?

Unless you mean that you want to upload the replay file (which isn't a video) so that others can download it and view on their own PS2?

well kind of but u know how you can download othe peoples replays and watch them on your pc. Iwant to upload the replay onto thew website so people can see it on their pc
PS like the new signature and can I put a link 2 yor Hybrid website in it.

Do whatever makes you happiest.

However, as I said before, the file on your computer is a replay file which contains information, not video. "To make a video viewable on your computer you need to plug the PS2's video output into a video capture card - or similar device - on your PC." Then of course you'll have to find somewhere to host it.

Try this link.

Back