Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a boost excitement for the last 4 laps. Good for R.Kelly. hope he can hold on. Also need the #17 to finish well. Pye just was not hooked up this weekend.

Majority of the field is on old crappy tires, don't think there will be much passing here.

Edit: Wimpy confetti there. :lol:

Last edited:
The trophy is even more wimpy. *womp womp* need one of them six-foot trophies with an FG X on top in gold.

Seems like SVG's approach is "well, if i cant pass him in 2 laps, I'll tag him". Hope he gets a penalty but if Bharg's is the official, forget it.
Penalties won't do much. He gets what, 25 points? He still takes 125 for the win. He's done it often enough that the only thing that will work is disqualification or an outright race ban.

If V8s are going to continue to allow contact like that, might as well be BTCC rules. He used to be too aggressive on debut. He called down and started winning. Now, he's back to barging through. He let Courtney get his place back at Clupsal, today he's like, "sorry but,".

I actually like van Gisbergen. I was lucky enough to meet him a few years back and he was a real nice guy. He also dated a friends sister for a while and although they're not together anymore, my friend is still a big fan of his. So I think it's fair to say he's not as bad as people make him out to be, as far as his personality is concerned. With that said though, the racing incidents he has been involved with lately have been a fair bit questionable. He just needs to calm down a bit, not

Van Gisbergen is blaming Courtney for turning himself around. I assume his reasoning is that Courtney brought it on himself for having the balls to be ahead of van Gisbergen.

So I'd say he'll fit right in at Triple Eight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back