ViscousTraction's Gallery || 2021 Misc.

Very realistic shots! Great set with GT40, Silvia and, of course, MP4-12C. All of your shots are simply brilliant. Love toning, composition and work on shadows and light! Great work. 👍

I love that GT40 set. Moar! :P
Love the orange Civic - its reminds me of Police Academy 1 where the Big pulls the front seat out so that he could drive it!!!
And the MP4 - WOAH!!!!:drool:
Nice work on light and shadows in the lasts shots with the Silvia and great lightning in that last MP4 set 👍
Very realistic shots! Great set with GT40, Silvia and, of course, MP4-12C. All of your shots are simply brilliant. Love toning, composition and work on shadows and light! Great work. 👍

Thank you all! :D

I'll be sure to take more GT40 photos

Very good sets @BlameAuntJemima. I like some of the angles you use. I like this one the best,
13161725934_89cbb223c9_z.jpg

Keep up the good work:tup:. Also please visit my gallery (link in my signature)

I like a lot your last sets mate, some very realistic shots in each bunch of pics 👍
The city shots, especially with the SL55 and the RUF are my fav' but I also like a lot your last set with the Evora :)

Nice job on the Evora set, especially 2 and 3 are really nice. 👍
The last Evora shot is full of action, nice job! :)
I like a lot your last sets mate, some very realistic shots in each bunch of pics 👍
The city shots, especially with the SL55 and the RUF are my fav' but I also like a lot your last set with the Evora :)

I say "thank you" a bit too much, but really thanks for the kind words! :D

Back