ViscousTraction's Gallery || 2021 Misc.

Beautiful work on these last three sets. Love the angles and the lightning in the 787B one. The BMW shots have a realistic rendering and some good composition. Same in the last set : great angles, nice work with the light and shadows (the first shot !), the sense of speed (2,4 & 5) and great third shot !

Every time I see your photos, they become better and better, keep it up! :cheers: The light editing in your photos make them feel more authentic! :)

My fave is the LFA set - so realistic!! :drool:

Every time I see your photos, they become better and better, keep it up! :cheers: The light editing in your photos make them feel more authentic! :)

My fave is the LFA set - so realistic!! :drool:
Thanks! 👍

You somehow reminded me that I didn't post my 458 Italia photos in my own gallery. :P

While the layout in shot number 3 is acceptable there is one area that could of been improved. And that of course is the aperture level.

The photoworks from the latest set are not awful, but I gotta say there's one or two more things missing from the last one(3rd shot) for calling the rendering of the photowork "excellent" or "satisfactory". (especially from appreciative viewers).

The photoworks from the latest set are not awful, but I gotta say there's one or two more things missing from the last one(3rd shot) for calling the rendering of the photowork "excellent" or "satisfactory". (especially from appreciative viewers).
I understand that the last photo isn't the best, but I believe that is my first time taking a photo like that to try and get everything in the picture. The focusing was something that really bothered me during the shoot.

Latest Posts

Back