Vision GT or Gran Turismo HD...which is it?!?!

My secrect sourse...(my uncle).....works for sony and has walked side by side with the creators of the PS3 and their amazing games. He told me all the fin and dandy stuff about Resistance: The Fall Of Man. He told me about the bold new terxtures used in God Of War II...plus alot of other games. Then he told me about Gran Turismo and its future. What really shocked me was that they were still deciding on weather is Vision GT or Gran Turismo HD!?! I told him the it should be HD. He said that that was the problem. Bothe versions had some features the other didn't. He said the HD had beter graphics, but with Vision...they had a couple of cars and tracks that HD didn't. He also told me that these names might not even be the names of the game at all. He even told me that it might not even be called Gran Turismo. Anyway....my uncle said that if i came up with some names for him that we liked we could send them in with him and he said they might consisder it. So....you guys can come up with some names and decide which style you like HD or Vision...then make you own title...next weekend I will give them to him :) :)

Err... yeah, so Polyphony moved to America? :P

Anyway, how about Gran Turismo Pro Drive?

What a load of crock.

First of all, Vision GT was the same game engine as GT:HD but GT:HD has a few more effects which are not that hard to implement. Secondly BOTH are merely GT4 with a few technical bells on and none of the content. Thirdly, neither has many tracks, Vision GT and GT:HD both had the same tracks, GT:HD was a technical showcase for E3, nothing more and just didn't let you race any tracks that hadn't had the resolution upped. Vision GT was a demostration of Kaz's VISION (get it) for Gran Turismo, or rather, the future of Gran Turismo, the graphics wern't important because it was about ideas. Lastly, even if one has a track, or a car the other doesn't, what in god's green earth is stopping them from including it into the other? Go on answer that one for me.

Neither of thoes games are GT5, and I do suggest you tell us your uncles name, employee number and preferrebly department too, beacuse people can check up on these things.

And then they brought out GT4: Prologue >-> I wouldn't cut a GT5 "Prologue" out of the possibilities yet, but GT Vision/HD won't have anything to do with it...

So TWF1...unless you hear the words GT5: Prologue from a source that *everyone* can hear it from (PD or Kaz for instance) save the crap.

Vision GT was a vidoe, that featured many different aspects and ideas Kaz will hopefully introduce into the GT series (larger grids, more animation around the track ect) and it even at one point included two car models possibly taken from GT5 itself, GT:HD is simply a playable version of GT4 with larger grids, some bikes from Tourist trophy thrown in for good measure and all done in high definition, but only a small handfull of car and 4 tracks were done for the GT:HD demo. Kaz has said that neither are GT5.

my uncle lives...well he lives in Michigan...but in August he goes back there. thats why....and yea..he is from Japan...so thats why. And liveforspeed...I know that...but from what he says...they may end up calling it that...I never said that they were gonna give us the movie. As I said before....they had two versions and they named them both different.

@*McLaren* no...my uncles name is Paul Wei

@ Spike this isnt crap...and dont critisise me of giving false info...cus its not

Care to explain this then "He said that that was the problem. Bothe versions had some features the other didn't. He said the HD had beter graphics, but with Vision...they had a couple of cars and tracks that HD didn't.", because that does not make sense at all. Both VGT and GT:HD are demonstrations, one is a demo of ideas, the other a technical demo that Kaz never wanted to put together in the first place and both aer based ont he same game engine and the graphics model so content can be transferred between them easilly. And can you back up your claim.

Here is your problem:
TeamWilliams F1
Bothe versions had some features the other didn't. He said the HD had beter graphics, but with Vision...they had a couple of cars and tracks that HD didn't.
And liveforspeed...I know that...but from what he says...they may end up calling it that...I never said that they were gonna give us the movie.

So if it is Vision GT what would we get? A game with more cars? Based on what? There was never anything playable called Vision GT, just a video.

Why would what they use affect the cars and tracks numbers? They can't just port things over? I am confused because if they are just debating a name then how many cars/tracks or graphical abilities shouldn't matter.

The problem is that what you are saying isn't making sense with what we have to go on. If you are telling us the truth you haven't given us a reason to believe you, but plenty to make us doubt you.

TeamWilliams F1
My secrect sourse...(my uncle).....works for sony and has walked side by side with the creators of the PS3 and their amazing games. He told me all the fin and dandy stuff about Resistance: The Fall Of Man. He told me about the bold new terxtures used in God Of War II...plus alot of other games. Then he told me about Gran Turismo and its future. What really shocked me was that they were still deciding on weather is Vision GT or Gran Turismo HD!?! I told him the it should be HD. He said that that was the problem. Bothe versions had some features the other didn't. He said the HD had beter graphics, but with Vision...they had a couple of cars and tracks that HD didn't. He also told me that these names might not even be the names of the game at all. He even told me that it might not even be called Gran Turismo. Anyway....my uncle said that if i came up with some names for him that we liked we could send them in with him and he said they might consisder it. So....you guys can come up with some names and decide which style you like HD or Vision...then make you own title...next weekend I will give them to him :) :)

first of all... ????:crazy::dunce: ... and second of all these names are only set for demonstrations im guessing.... ughhh:dunce: i dont really know what should i say... you are 14 and i dont trust 14 year olds... you need to read more GT headlines and news about future of GT games. the creator of the GT series told that HD and Vision is only for a demo...

TeamWilliams F1
My secrect sourse works for sony and has walked side by side with the creators of the PS3 and their amazing games.
Anyway....my uncle said that if i came up with some names for him that we liked we could send them in with him and he said they might consisder it. :)

This is very funny. I suggest GTPlanet!

:D

Latest Posts

Back