VR6GTI72 Gallery ---- "small update" 8-16-09

• Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 1,966 comments
Ballz McVinegar
titlesuz4sl.jpg

Well I finally put together a gallery after a few folks asking if I was going to make one....Thanx jmx2222 for the final push :sly:

If you like the style of my pics please subscribe and feel free to leave comments.

Ill start with a few I have had some nice things said about them.

Classics

nsxrace2.jpg

350ztunedragy.jpg

787bblkcorner.jpg

I never shoot the same race twice so hopefully it will keep the pics more creative :)

Thanks for looking :dopey:

Last edited:
About time you made a gallery.

You already know I really like your style. 👍

Keep them coming.

Amazing work my friend. 👍

What's even better is that all you do to your pictures is adjust brightness and contrast :crazy:

You have one the better stlyes here on the planet.

The last 2 pics of the Nikon truck are gorgeous. Haven't seen anyone post a picture of it yet.

How good is it on the track?

McLaren F1GTR
The last 2 pics of the Nikon truck are gorgeous. Haven't seen anyone post a picture of it yet.

How good is it on the track?

It actually handles pretty darn good! Im not sure how good it is against other cars though :crazy:

Damn Dude I Aint Even Got My Damn First Pics Up Yet And Done Did Your Gallery.lol. You Know You Got To Help Me Out When We Get Back To Work.

FDPOWER
Damn Dude I Aint Even Got My Damn First Pics Up Yet And Done Did Your Gallery.lol. You Know You Got To Help Me Out When We Get Back To Work.

Bwhahaha (I work with this guy) :lol:

Im telling ya, you better start practicing :crazy:

I'm wondering about the black 787B, I'm assuming that's one of the black beauties that show up every 700 days....

How did you get the reddish relfection on it?

kennythebomb
I'm wondering about the black 787B, I'm assuming that's one of the black beauties that show up every 700 days....

How did you get the reddish relfection on it?

Its reflecting the sign on the other side of the track :dopey:

Once again compliments VR 👍

Top quality pics at last at one place (I subscribed your thread already).
I'm glad I was the one that gave you the "final push" and I know you'll keep the good stuff comming :)

Keep it up pal! Keep it up!

greetz
jmx

Latest Posts

Back