-PSN ID: SDM_Viper
-Team Name: AccelerEighty Racing by SDM
-Class: GT300
-Car Number: 18
-Car Choice: Alfa Romeo 4C GT300
-Tire Provider: Bridgestone
-Primary Sponsor: AccelerEighty

FULL TIME
You'll have to select a different number. 18, and 80 are both taken.

I would like to join, if that's possile.

-PSN ID: HarskGaming96
-Team Name: HRSC Racing
-Car Number: #15
-Tire Provider: Michelin
-Primary Sponsor: Samsung

I have competed in two seasons of GT300 on GT6: One was with BMW M3 GT2 and other was on Mazda RX-7 GT300.

I would like to join, if that's possile.

-PSN ID: HarskGaming96
-Team Name: HRSC Racing
-Car Number: #15
-Tire Provider: Michelin
-Primary Sponsor: Samsung

I have competed in two seasons of GT300 on GT6: One was with BMW M3 GT2 and other was on Mazda RX-7 GT300.
Welcome back. I will inform you that because of the amount of entries currently registered, I can't guarantee that you'll be able to enter every event, but I'm glad to have you and hope to see you make it on track. You will need a different sponsor. That one is taken.

Last edited:
Eva
Welcome back. I will inform you that because of the amount of entries currently registered, I can't guarantee that you'll be able to enter every event, but I'm glad to have you and hope to see you make it on track. You will need a different sponsor. That one is taken.
Okay, sorry then. I would like to have Playstation as my Sponsor please...

Well, if I'm allowed to join the lobby tommorrow (even if I'm a reserve), then there is a chance that I could race yes.

GT300 qualifying starting shortly.

Withdrawing my entry in the series. It’s not that I’m not interested. I just have a lot of other sim racing stuff going on and the family wants me to spend more time with them, I really appreciate the space into it, but this is something I cannot continue to do under the circumstances I’m in.

I could not attend the first round guys, because I had to go my aunt's house. I'll see if I can make it to next round, as my car is now ready...

300K DraftStroke.png

TsukubaTicket2SGT.png

Another week another race!! Hope to join you all at VRR's bullring!

i'll be there, if my connection will be holding out better this time without it being an issue for majority of the drivers.

Want to see if there’s anyway I can join the series
There is not. This series is full. We have another series called Supercup that is accepting entries.

Although that I'm a reserve, there is still a chance that I can race tommorrow. Cheers and good luck for tommorrow! :cheers:

Back