[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
Here's what I've got from @Gerarghini's series.

Just needs a few updates.

Its literally just in need of series specific contigs, otherwise it pretty much could be run unaltered (assuming no one else has already taken #22),

Really, a lot of the trucks (except the more Dank ones) could more or less just need to update their contigs and they are good to go.

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of the trucks I'm seeing are fine outside of the contingencies and the name that'll appear on the rear of the cabin, which makes everything loads easier.

I was about to say you guys can start turning in schemes any time, but then I remembered that the series logo isn't ready yet, so don't do that just yet.

Is someone planning on making a contig set? If not, how big should they be, roughly?
There is something being made to my knowledge.

Not even started, I just had the idea and looked to see if there were existing Ford teams. I can do it, unless you really want to.

Not even started, I just had the idea and looked to see if there were existing Ford teams. I can do it, unless you really want to.
I just thought I'd ask. Didn't recall seeing a Scotts #6 in the other series. If you want to do it, go for it. I do have a number set I'll be using for my truck so if you want the 6 out of it I can send it...tomorrow. This also calls for a name change.

EDIT: Go ahead and make an official entry for your driver. E2: The "new" name is Starion Motorsports.

Last edited:
#1- Pedro Harsk/Portugal/Chevrolet Silverado

Sponsor: Mini Preço (This is a portuguese Supermarket, from Portugal.)

Update:

Series Contigs to be shown this Friday. Afterwards if all goes to plan, the series specific templates will be posted in the OP Saturday morning.

Also, I will be retrofitting the contigs to the trucks I have painted and will have those sent in so if you have requests, I'll begin taking on those next week.

Update:

Series Contigs to be shown this Friday. Afterwards if all goes to plan, the series specific templates will be posted in the OP Saturday morning.

Also, I will be retrofitting the contigs to the trucks I have painted and will have those sent in so if you have requests, I'll begin taking on those next week.
I take it things have not gone to plan?

Latest Posts

Back