VRR Super GT Series--Thank You EveryoneOpen 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,633 comments

If you could make up the VRR Super GT schedule, what 9 venues would you choose?

• Total voters
Super GT Final Standings have been updated in the OP. Still two STCC races to run this weekend so we aren't done yet.

I know I'm a bit late on this, but I want to thank you, Angel, for hosting this series and what you've done with it through the course of its running. Although I may not of participated in Season 3, the fun I had in Seasons 1 & 2 will be unforgettable, with things like winning at Suzuka in Season 1, hitting my teammate at Apricot Hill in Season 2, and the Petronas party Season 2 was as a whole lol. Again, thank you.

I don't know how many of you here would be interested in this, but a heads up that I am helping organize a laid back IndyCar series on GTA on the PS4 alongside the Project CARS series.

What time will the Nurburgring race be tomorrow? Normal time I presume?
Normal being practice opening at 7, qualifying at 8, race at 8:30 Eastern.

I should be able to race tonight, but tomorrow I'm going to a church event for Father's Day. Hopefully we'll race tonight but if there's not enough then oh well. Off to mow grass now.

Pretty much in the race tonight. Just hoping the GT6 server decides to spare me, I REEEAAALLLY want to finish this one.

Room is open for the penultimate round.

Sorry I disappeared near the end, we had a power outage because an electrical transformer in the nearby highway blew and only got power back a few hours ago.

I probably won't be racing tomorrow because I have some errands to run in the morning. If I can be there though I'll be in the lobby before Q starts.

Sorry I disappeared near the end, we had a power outage because an electrical transformer in the nearby highway blew and only got power back a few hours ago.
52:57.668 - 94 enters the pit lane.
54:37.420 - 94 exits the track and the lobby
56:00.8xx - 94 goes offline

It takes 83 seconds for the power to go out? Not saying you're lying just from the replay and @nascarfan1400's stream it does not look that way. A power outage would boot you from the room and kick you offline instantly. The 2:20 pit stop time doesn't help either.

:confused:

52:57.668 - 94 enters the pit lane.
54:37.420 - 94 exits the track and the lobby
56:00.8xx - 94 goes offline

It takes 83 seconds for the power to go out? Not saying you're lying just from the replay and @nascarfan1400s stream it does not look that way. A power outage would boot you from the room and kick you offline instantly. The 2:20 pit stop time doesn't help either.

:confused:
I exited the track cause I was getting called out to do something by my parents, much to my annoyance, I was planning to tell you guys I was gonna go but then the power went out.

Might be a chance I won't be there for the race tonight as Initially planned. Family outing today, no idea how long I'll be away.

I was planning to tell you guys I was gonna go but then the power went out.
*Clayton Hardy intensifies.*

But, here's the thing...

You left the room before going offline (ie. power outage), you had the opportunity to let us know that you were leaving but you didn't, even though you stated that you planned on it.

*X-Files theme song plays.*

There's a chance I may make it home tonight in time. If I do, @Peelster1 will drop out of the race and I will drive. If not, Peel will race in the 9 car.

*Clayton Hardy intensifies.*

But, here's the thing...

You left the room before going offline (ie. power outage), you had the opportunity to let us know that you were leaving but you didn't, even though you stated that you planned on it.

*X-Files theme song plays.*
Make of it what you will, Bambi, I said my piece but I'm not gonna deny that I left without letting anyone know.

Back