VRR TAG Heuer Endurance Championship [PS4]--Season Finale on April 14th at Interlagos

• Thread starter Eva
  • 1,051 comments
Testing livery for new car...

4981571694872264708_0.jpg

5116116743940505604_0.jpg

4981008752974005252_0.jpg

Race Lobby #1:
1: (Pro) #65: TNR_FILO-Audi R8 LMS @TNR_KING_FILO
2: (ProR) #25: CrazyJohnIsHere-Lexus RC F
3: (Pro) #26: The_Noir_Antares-BMW M6
4: (Pro) #48: Ax4xGearHead-Chevrolet Corvette C7
5: (Pro) #81: BRRT_Angel (Host)-Mercedes AMG-GT
6: (Pro) #69: GTPL_Plotnik-Aston Martin V12 Vantage @GTPL_Plotnik
7: (Pro) #32: GTP_RACECAR-BMW M6 Attending
8: (Am)
9: (Am) #808: CSSdk-Aston Martin V12 Vantage
10: (Am) #24: OnE_JoKeR_-Aston Martin V12 Vantage
11: (Am) #44: Y_bearr_-Lexus RC F
12: (Am) #19: atomicversion-Jaguar F-Type @AtomicVersion19
13: (Am) #86: eDirtyTati-Dodge Viper SRT
14: (Am) #3: damianrutkowski9-Mercedes AMG-GT
15: (Am) #13: Bulzack-Nissan GT-R NISMO
16: (Am) #102: BaronBlitzRed-Ferrari 458 Italia @Baron Blitz Red
NOTE: Cars #3 and #65 will be starting at the rear of the field for changing car selection.

Race Lobby #2:
1: (Pro) #22: GTP_GTRacer22-Chevrolet Corvette C7
2: (Pro) #30: TNR_5zigen-Audi R8 LMS @TNR_5zigen
3: (Pro) #118: Soullock27-Ferrari 458 Italia
4: (Pro) #9: GTP_Bambi (Enforcer)-Mercedes AMG-GT
5: (Pro) #61: WeatherSystems-Nissan GT-R NISMO
6: (Pro) #80: nascarfan1400 (Host)-Porsche 911 RSR (991)
7: (Pro) #03: FRS_SK8R-Porsche 911 RSR (991) @SK8RBOI
8: (Am) #57: GTP_Crim-McLaren 650S
9: (Am) #97: Leadfoot530-Porsche 911 RSR (991)
10: (Am) #54: TetsuKobura54-Chevrolet Corvette C7
11: (Am) #88: SurelyTheEnd-Audi R8 LMS @SurelyTheEnd
12: (Am) #10: Street-King-07-Renault Sport R.S.01
13: (Am) #33: introsp3ctive541-Honda NSX
14: (Am) #45: bigtexlpfan-BMW M6
15: (Am) #202: BGT2011-Porsche 911 RSR (991) @BGT2011
16: (Am) #73: BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER-Ford Mustang @BeAsTPkRIPPER
Note: Cars #57 and #45 will be starting at the rear for changing car selection

GT3 Pro Reserve List
1: #300: robertlm89-Audi R8 LMS @123yokomo
2: #27: Crashbroke23 (R05, R08)-Aston Martin V12 Vantage
3: #25: CrazyJohnIsHere-Lexus RC F
4: #23: Kross24 (Unavailable)-Mercedes AMG-GT
5: #96: cshardy62096 (Unavailable)-Chevrolet Corvette C7

GT3 Am Class Reserve List Order
1: #4: Oh_Bai-Hyundai Genesis @Oh Bai
2: #11: GTP_formidable-Honda NSX @Formidable
3: #67: cool_kiwi_12-Jaguar F-Type @PinkKitty13
4: #101: Pyano1132-Ferrari 458 Italia
5: #17: Time_Attack_Pro-Lamborghini Huracan @ElementRacer
6: #99: PantsWithLasers-Ford Mustang @Pantaloons
7: #52: brown352
8: #32: JACKOLANTERN31
9: #5: Mclaren652-McLaren 650S
10: #707: Mohdric-BMW M6
11: #84: damon84c
12: #18: KilroyK95-Renault Sport R.S.01
13: #21: Jarnokee963-Hyundai Genesis

Last edited:
@Eva, for the pit entry/exit line regulations, what are the grounds to determine if you're in violation or not? Will it be treated like track limits where you just need to have 2 tires within the lines or otherwise?

Let's have a good race today everyone! Drive within your limits and keep the car clean.

I'm available as a reserve. Just got back from work.
Not sure which lobby you'll be in since it looks like both lobbies will have space. I'll message you on PSN to let you know which lobby you'll be in.

I had too much cough medicine and just woke up from a 5-hour nap. I'm so bummed to have missed the race. And my apologies to you, @Eva, as you just made me full time. I'll be at the Corvette race.

Consider me retired from the VRR endurance series.
Someone els can have my spot 👍

I’m out!

Last edited:
Consider me retired from the VRR endurance series.
Someone els can have my spot 👍

I’m out!

That's a shame. You weren't terrible at the first two races of the season.

Eva
That's a shame. You weren't terrible at the first two races of the season.
Oh you and your sweet talk.
But in all seriousness, I’m just not enjoying the game, at all. The only time I play it is for the VRR races, and I’m just not into it at the moment. I know it seems a bit like a rage quit, but that’s not the case, not quitting the series anyway, the race today was a rage/frustration quit (that track is hell on earth, and getting damaged before the race even starts, doesn’t exactly further the enjoyment!].
But I’d rather someone els joined you guys, someone who’d enjoy it more.

In it to bin it.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180106181202.jpg

Nailed it.

Wall, wall, wall, wall, car, wall, another car, wall, wall. My race in a nutshell. The less I remember, the better off I am.

Probably will drop as well depending on if I can stop finding the wall so damn much and if the ping fairy can leave me the hell alone.

Was a great race tonight. Had a great battle with @TetsuKobura when we were running together and trying to out-strategy each other. Looking like a decent result in AM class once the results are combined.

View attachment 704482

Nailed it.

Wall, wall, wall, wall, car, wall, another car, wall, wall. My race in a nutshell. The less I remember, the better off I am.

Probably will drop as well depending on if I can stop finding the wall so damn much and if the ping fairy can leave me the hell alone.
I think you need put in Am class more than anything. Having the pressure of being in the same class as TNR guys is a lot of pressure.

I really hope that PD fixes the refuel glitch by next race. Got aero damage around lap 23, but it wasn't bad enough to where I couldn't keep up, so was gonna tough it out until I couldn't stay with Audiman, but unfortunately I pressed X right as the game decided to stop refueling so i had aero damage the whole race and couldn't recover.

It also didn't help that the Corvette was exactly like the McLaren F1 on the straights

Words can not describe how disappointed I am after this one.

First of all, many thanks to @Whitetail for showing me a couple things in regards to setups. Coming into this one, I had nothing aside from a decent transmission. Suspension and ride heights were all based on inputs from him, so my hat is off to you, dude.

Going into the weekend, a lot of guys noted that I had pace, which was a nice change of...pace. Started to boost my expectations for the weekend; maybe I could make something happen. Qualifying came around and my first hotlap, a 2:01:2XX was the fastest i had managed up until the very end of the session where I clocked a 2:00.7XX; still don't know where I found that one at, granted I did have fresh tires and a half tank of fuel.

Qualified P1 in Am, started in row three, and everything was fine unti we came out of Chase, where the only thing I can assume is that I ran wide, clipped the grass sith the left rear, and around she went. Hit the pits to repair damage, cme out and by that time the tires must have cooled down enough where I went straight into the wall in turn 2. Pitted again a lap later, but I plobably should have just ran with it until the end of the first stint. Picked up a small amount of damage during the second stint, but I just drove through it. The final stint went pretty well, with consistent 2:02 and 2:03s, but by that point I was so far behind the rest of the Am class that i was just kinda stuck where I was. Came home P8 overall in lobby 2.

Definitely not what i wanted, nor expected today. I just hate it since I was looking so good up until the weekend, and for such a small mistake to incinerate any hope of a decent finish.

Gonna cue my inner Chase Elliott and say "I just hate it for my guys."

This ones gonna hurt for awhile. On to the next one.

Good recovery run after just losing talent at the top of the mountain, I guess.

First half of race: Same old silly mistakes cropping in. Ever so slight contact with Yogibear going up the hill on lap 1 saw me require my first stop, and then more stops to repair mistake damage after that.

Second half of race: Found a groove for the most part. Actually saw what it was like to come up on traffic to lap. Tried to keep up with Pro guys when they passed me, but with a stock setup compared to what I assume they have, I wasn't with them for long. At no point did I drop into a 2:02.xxx time which was my fastest in practise, and certainly nowhere near my supposed optimum time of 2:01.7xx.

Eva
I think you need put in Am class more than anything. Having the pressure of being in the same class as TNR guys is a lot of pressure.

Already mentioned this in the discord but having clamed down and really thought about it, I think its honestly just the tracks I raced at. I begin my first ever league races on GT Sport at two tracks I either hate (Tokyo) or can't drive in anything over 400 HP at (Bathurst). I knew I was never gonna catch the TNR peeps in anyway possible, I just got soured by those being the first two tracks I show up ready for. I feel like Kyoto will be a far different story now that I'm not gonna be on Claustrophobia drive.

Already mentioned this in the discord but having clamed down and really thought about it, I think its honestly just the tracks I raced at. I begin my first ever league races on GT Sport at two tracks I either hate (Tokyo) or can't drive in anything over 400 HP at (Bathurst). I knew I was never gonna catch the TNR peeps in anyway possible, I just got soured by those being the first two tracks I show up ready for. I feel like Kyoto will be a far different story now that I'm not gonna be on Claustrophobia drive.

I did wonder what was going on at Bathurst. Was the first time I’ve been around your car and noticed you weren’t rocking the yellow lights of doom that us peasant AM guys get to use. Chin up mate, still loads more racing to get done.

Latest Posts

Back