% vs Drifting

antisport.net

(Banned)
Do any of you drifters try for percentage? I know I am closing the mark on 90% and I still drift a whole lot during the day. Just curious of the % some of you have in the game.

And what do you think is more impressive a 100% or being able to drift well?

I know I found a few cars I never thought I would drift in by playing the actual races and driving missions. Oh well Swift if you feel this is pointless enought close it... 👎

i'm at 62%.. i got the game back in December, but majority of the time has been dedicated to drifting. For me it's more rewarding to drift. It's more unpredictable, and you have this entire drift community that supports you ~

I've had the game for about a month, and I'm 46% done. Drifting is just when I get tired of doing the races, or I just feel like screwing around...

im at around 15% with 80 golds and 34 driving missions, the last few days ive been drifting quite a bit. But now with the WRS gettin started again, i will be drifting a bit, but mainly OLR and %.

You have a point with unlocking new cars. Sometimes it's fun to experiment!

After completing the GT world champs, I was pleasantly surprised to see the "Ending Footage" of the 350Z going through a lap at.... well, i'll shut my mouth for now, and let you guys figure out for yourselves! :D

I'm a bit past 25% now, and about to complete the Dream Car Champs. Can't wait to drive the McLaren after all these years of missing out in GT3...

turbocharged bmw inline 4 outputting over 1000bhp (max boost, only turned up for the dyno..)

i think it was used in older 80's formula cars

shima
You have a point with unlocking new cars. Sometimes it's fun to experiment!

After completing the GT world champs, I was pleasantly surprised to see the "Ending Footage" of the 350Z going through a lap at.... well, i'll shut my mouth for now, and let you guys figure out for yourselves! :D

I'm a bit past 25% now, and about to complete the Dream Car Champs. Can't wait to drive the McLaren after all these years of missing out in GT3...

I'm at about the same point as you. I've done all the Beginner and Professional Races, I'm currently doing Nurburgrin 24H, I got 2 more enduros to go, and I've done 10 driving missions. I'm currently at 33% completion, and I haven't even TOUCHED the rally races yet. I have not even driven a rally race as of yet.

And I feel ya with the whole McLaren thing. Every single time a new GT comes out I pray the McLaren F1 makes it into the game, well, there's no road version, and no LM Edition, but at least one of the race cars made it in 👍

Dream Car Championship gets you the BMW McLaren Racecar? I hope I don't need my S license for it, I haven't even gotten my S license yet :lol: And my nurburgring 24h enduro won't be done for another 19-20 hours :dunce: :ouch:

I personaly wanna beat the game befor i start drifting a whole lot, cause ill never beat it if i start.

what i do to feed my hunger to drift is, get a big lead, and then just drift the whole track. im 50percent done

32% right now, working on beating some of the one-make races currently. I drift when im bored of racing and vice versa. although school and work have been keeping me real busy now lately so i get home and i cant even stay awake to play GT4 for more than a 1/2 hour. sucks because i havent gotten any good, solid drift practicing in the past few days. :(

oh yeah, ive done driving missions 1-10. i think i tried one of the next ones, but it gave me such a sh***** car i havent attempted any since.

im not entirely sure what % of the game i have complete , but its not alot , but i havent got the game too long anyway . i want to get 100% eventually , but i love drifiting so much it consumes most of my time , but on the other hand , you need money to build drift cars , you need more tracks to fill your D1 appatite , in turn , you need to do the races ( well , most of them anyway ) to get money and tracks .

@shima's avatar , whoa thats a hot manifold !!!

-Mojo-

antisport.net
You don't know pain untill you get to driving missions...

man they are stupid but you know theres a guy out there now playing and mastering them so he can whip friends asses and have all the braging rights lol

I started drifting when I was about 40% through the game. I'm currently around 45%. I haven't had the ambition to tackle the extreme events yet, so I've been doing some manufacturer races here and there and a couple endurance races.

Someone asked what was more impressive drifting or 100%, I would say drifting. Anyone can b-spec most of the races, overpower in the rallies and sit down and do the missions over and over and over and over. Some of the corners take an incredible amount of time to learn to drift and some cars are evil. I still need to learn how to do a 360 to a drift.

Biggamehit
man they are stupid but you know theres a guy out there now playing and mastering them so he can whip friends asses and have all the braging rights lol
I have beaten almost all of them now a few are close to impossible

Latest Posts

Back