Wangan Masters Tournament Season 6 | REGISTER NOW!!!

after the open lobby closed, please edit your post and slash/strike out the room number so people don't try to enter after it's been closed

Great to see that WM has finally taken off with it's first battle! Happy New Year from LotS and I wish you guys the very best for 2012!

1v1 race

1st: JC18137 (+200pts)
2nd: SolidSnake7735 (+50pts)

Comments: Intense race, very scary, lotta side-by-side running. he won by .107, overtook on last turn. good race

PS: Leaderboar Updated, link in second post

Great to see that WM has finally taken off with it's first battle! Happy New Year from LotS and I wish you guys the very best for 2012!

Thanks Timber, hopefully it has a fraction of the success that LotS has had. I'll be seeing you guys on the touge as well. Just working on tuning some secret cars ;)

Last edited:
1st place : JC18137 200pts.
2nd place : Walternate420 50pts.

Was a very fun and exciting race. Overall i'm proud to sat it was one of the cleanest races i've been in.

Leaderboard Updated

Well.. after that race and yesterday marking the last day of the Wangan Masters' Pre-Season.
The Season Standings are as follow:

1. JC18137
2. optomuscrime
3. Walternate420​

Let us hope that the next season of Wangan Masters is met with more employ :lol:
The registration for Season 1 is now open.
BUT......
The season won't start until we have at least 20 registrated drivers, so spread the word and tell your friends. Since it is a good deal of effort and maintenance to run a small league, I want to make sure there are enough people partaking in order to keep it fun and interesting 👍

I'll try to get as many people registered, btw can you change my 550pp entry to a 1983 300zx (z31) white. thank you.

The rule is that once the season ends the top three drivers go on a final race and now its you and two other drivers so good luck

Thank you, so when will the race be held? Hopefully sooner than later lol.

I'm down whenever, us two are always in a room everyday lol, just waiting on optimus to get off of bf3 lol.

Today 1/19/12, we had the official championship race, it wasn't pretty but Walternate damaged out then disconnected and optimus damaged out too, leaving me as the only car still driving (no damage, and i was in 1st). It was witnessed by a lot of people including che69velle. So i guess i win preseason.

It was a scary race, and i tried my best, i was being careful at all costs and winning was my last priority, i was concentrated on keeping my car clean.

(edited so i don't double post.)

Last edited:
I'm down whenever, us two are always in a room everyday lol, just waiting on optimus to get off of bf3 lol.

Today 1/19/12, we had the official championship race, it wasn't pretty but Walternate damaged out then disconnected and optimus damaged out too, leaving me as the only car still driving (no damage, and i was in 1st). It was witnessed by a lot of people including che69velle. So i guess i win preseason.

It was a scary race, and i tried my best, i was being careful at all costs and winning was my last priority, i was concentrated on keeping my car clean.

(edited so i don't double post.)
my car was reading no damage on my screen and running just fine I slowed down cause someone was complaining in the lobby and then I got disconnected in all honesty I was in on luck anyway so I'm happy with third

Niice,

Congratulations JC! funn thing, i was trynna get into that room but it was full so i missed out on that race but i saw all the people in it lol.

JC got me and my team in to this

and can i change my car color to black please

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've updated the posts with the winner of the preseason as well as the form to register for Season 1

There were some people who registered very late for the preseason, you will need to register again for Season one in order to get listed. good luck to all drivers :D

Thanks snake, the white supra's getting retired, so im running an orange one in it's place, poor white supra's has run 1793 miles all wangan, which is very close in mileage 2 ur r33 lol. And Walternate i'm happy you made it to the final, you're a great racer!

hadn't thought about it, since we don't all have the track.. but it's not a bad idea, i shall do that at once!

I'll be getting the latest DLC as well as the older ones next week probably. im not working at the moment so funds are scarce lol. gotta feed myself and do other shht before GT5 DLC

So we now have 6 registered teams.
Remember, though... team points only come into play when there are 2 or more members of 2 or more teams participating in a race so if you're still without a team, message the listed members for a chance to join up and become a part of a team!

Well i have the dlc, and most of the registered members hang out in my room lol, btw you never added turbo and hksrag 2 the NightKids lol. hopefully DRP_5N4K3 registers soon, so i have 3 team mates lol

Back