Wangan Masters Tournament Season 6 | REGISTER NOW!!!

Well i have the dlc, and most of the registered members hang out in my room lol, btw you never added turbo and hksrag 2 the NightKids lol. hopefully DRP_5N4K3 registers soon, so i have 3 team mates lol

oops :lol:
i'll do that now

Has the TVR Speed 12 been rendered illegal? I'm surprised that no one on the driver's list has that car. It's easily the fastest 600pp car out there:crazy:

Has the TVR Speed 12 been rendered illegal? I'm surprised that no one on the driver's list has that car. It's easily the fastest 600pp car out there:crazy:

Yes, but good luck getting it off the line. With 600PP, I severely doubt you could run any form of downforce to get the car to grip. Also, how you think it can corner is beyond me, as the Speed 12 is notorious for its cornering. Or rather, lack of. Whatever distance you'd make up on the straights will be lost the moment there's a kink in the road. :scared: :lol:

Yes, but good luck getting it off the line. With 600PP, I severely doubt you could run any form of downforce to get the car to grip. Also, how you think it can corner is beyond me, as the Speed 12 is notorious for its cornering. Or rather, lack of. Whatever distance you'd make up on the straights will be lost the moment there's a kink in the road. :scared: :lol:

There haven't been any cars banned or limited... as long as they follow all the entry guidelines they're legal..t hat, and NO RACECARS!

thnx snake, btw the speed 12 is illegal, with 200kg ballast ( ALMOST 20% ballast, illegal ), at -50, its well above the pp, only way in is restricting the engine and thats illegal. And with downforce at lowest settings

thnx snake, btw the speed 12 is illegal, with 200kg ballast ( ALMOST 20% ballast, illegal ), at -50, its well above the pp, only way in is restricting the engine and thats illegal. And with downforce at lowest settings

There you go! haha, Not illegal by decree but by regulation.

Well...without oil change it is was:ouch: The Speed 12 with a <1000hp figure hits just under 600pp with either supercharger or High RPM Turbo and a touch of rear downforce.

Well...without oil change it is was:ouch: The Speed 12 with a <1000hp figure hits just under 600pp with either supercharger or High RPM Turbo and a touch of rear downforce.

with a touch of understeer and chunk of highway wall stuck in the hood (that if I drove it, you may have a miracle tune or massive talent)

i restricted, mine was un oil changed, weight was -50 , 200kg, if you put it towards the back pp will increase A LOT like 20pp.
then my downforce is as low as possible, which is still pretty high like 15/30 or more. and it was @ 605 pp, you have 2 restrict the power to around 76-87% depending on mileage to get it in, deeming it illegal, and @ that pp it only does 240 with extreme tuning on SSRX, most cars including the Supra are faster or around there. Its a fun car, just illegal.

So what are everyone's thoughts on SSRX?

Last edited:
I enjoy the track the scenery and speeds are both quite amazing as for using in the season would be up to debate unless it's a dictatorship in which case snake would choose if it's used or not

Supra such big population. So much Supra Childs haha. Just kidding. 2JZ are the beast!! No one will touch the big boys(no homo)!

SO, I've just signed up for the season, and my car (called "dark shade") is ready to roll on the 600pp scene! Hit me up if some of you would fancy a battle ;)

i have a room open daily hazzy, i'll make room for you laterand add you on psn.

Not a dictatorship, we're all buds here haha. also, if you haven't noticed, i updated the second post saying which tracks are used and SSRX is included.

1st battle of the season!

JC18137 - 200 points
GenkiMax - 50 points

Rating - 5/5
Maximus254 was amazing keeping up with his 96' 3000gt Vr4, i barely won by 0.599. It was a very exciting battle with lots of respect from both drivers.

JC18137 - 200 points
TakumiFuji01 - 50 points
Rating - 4/5
Was a fair fun race, but Tak broke loose on turn before 1st tunnel. But he was a trooper and kept going. I won with tak not finishing the race.

jc18137
1st battle of the season!

JC18137 - 200 points
GenkiMax - 50 points

Rating - 5/5
Maximus254 was amazing keeping up with his 96' 3000gt Vr4, i barely won by 0.599. It was a very exciting battle with lots of respect from both drivers.

JC18137 - 200 points
TakumiFuji01 - 50 points
Rating - 4/5
Was a fair fun race, but Tak broke loose on turn before 1st tunnel. But he was a trooper and kept going. I won with tak not finishing the race.

Lol I tried drifting haha confirmed!!

1st - JC18137 -200 points
2nd - Walternate420 - 50 points
Rating - 3/5
Walt accidentally went a little wide damaging us both, making 4 a hectic battle, but his 300zx is damn fast. Was outrunning my Supra slowly.

1st - JC18137 -200 points
2nd - Walternate420 - 50 points
Rating - 3/5
Walt accidentally went a little wide damaging us both, making 4 a hectic battle, but his 300zx is damn fast. Was outrunning my Supra slowly.

I got over zealous and went wide Damaging my suspension, unable to control it anymore I proceeded to wreck both cars. It could have been a good race should have been close...also I didn't get to actually finish the race due to connection issues that popped up last night.

OK I'm writing the results for a few battles that happened today.

JC18137 - 200 points
HKSRag3:16 - 50 points
Rating-5/5
I got lucky, Rag was beating me, but he got damage and slowly caught up.

HKSRag3:16 - 200 points
Walternate420 - 50 points

Walternate420 - 200 points
Bokyo21 - 50 points

JC18137 - 200 points
Bokyo21 - 50 points

Bokyo21 - 200 points

6 person race at SSRX.

Aqua - 250 points
JC18137 - 150 points
HKSRag3:16 - 100 points
OSE_CAP__SHADOW - 50 points
Che69velle - 50 points
TakumiFuji01 - 50 points

Last edited:
jc18137

JC18137 - 200 points
Rating-5/5

Bokyo21 - 50 points

JC18137 - 200 points
Bokyo21 - 50 points

Bokyo21 - 200 points

6 person race at SSRX.

Aqua - 250 points
JC18137 - 150 points
Che69velle - 50 points
TakumiFuji01 - 50 points

Darn you for tapping me -_- XD

JC18137 - 200 points
Rating-5/5

Bokyo21 - 50 points

JC18137 - 200 points
Bokyo21 - 50 points

Bokyo21 - 200 points

6 person race at SSRX.

Aqua - 250 points
JC18137 - 150 points
Che69velle - 50 points
TakumiFuji01 - 50 points

I also lost to Bokyo. Stupid damage physics. To GT5, a car that brakes almost on the wall and ride it doesn't get damage, but a car that has been slowing down since the turn and taps the wall gets damage. :yuck:

Indeed it was fun. Thanks rag had a typo, wrote walter lost to bokyo, instead of your name.

I'm really glad everyone's getting some races in, as my internet connection isn't of the highest standard, I can't host lobbies myself as I used to. Thanks, JC for the help. Also, for everyone, make sure you read the second post in regards to the rules and limits on races weekly and keep that in mind when you participate in races with 3+ drivers!

College work has kept me busy and distracted but I'm currently working on updating the drivers list and leaderboards. Please be patient

~Snake

EDIT:
To clear up any confusion, again, read the 2nd post. You are allowed to participate in TWO (2) races of 4+ participants per week and you are allowed to race a specific person only ONCE a week in a 1v1 or 3-way (1v1v1) race per week.

Last edited:
we need a special race, theres an episode where the devil z goes up the mountain so puting the wangan beasts on the touge for a race(no tune change allowed) would be interesting.

I'm down for that Che69velle as my suspension was tuned on the Nurb.

Back