Wangan Masters Tournament Season 6 | REGISTER NOW!!!

I have been thinking about it for quite a while, and I don't like where this league is headed. I have a few gripes atm. I need to be assured about a few things. 1st of all, the hp limits. Are hybrids allowed? If so, I approve the hp limits in 550pp and 600pp and plan to run a hybrid. If no, then I demand they be raised to 750 or 800 hp, as 700 is too low and limits too many cars, while edging out others which I won't say. I would like that if hybrids are allowed, that they would be banned from 400 hp classes. So what will happen, are hybrids in or out? If not, I propose 600 hp and 750-800hp limits.

The hp limited classes killed it, bring back straight pp limited or add an open street class 640pp

It's not the Hp. I like hp limits with pp limits. It is just I think the hp is too low for their classes.

Hey everyone, it has been a while since any news about the forthcoming season has been posted on this thread.

Time to break the silence.
I'm here to announce the new format which Wangan Masters Tournament will undertake.

• There will be three (3) very deliberately restricted classes.
  • Seasons will run three (3) weeks, with a fourth (4th) week for playoffs.
  • Once per week, probably on one of the first three days of the week, there will be a double-elimination tournament held during which points can be earned for placing in the top seeds.
  • At the end of three weeks, the four (4) highest scoring drivers will be seeded according to points and will race in a bracket-style tournament for the title of Emperor of Wangan in their respective class.
  • The tournament will always be the first event of the week. If you choose to not participate in the weekly tournament, you may still challenge drivers in 1v1, 1v1v1, 2v2, etc., battles throughout the week.
  • If you choose not to participate in the tournaments then there is no penalty.
  • Each tournament is limited to 8 drivers. Sign-up for each tournament will be required no later than the Sunday before the new week begins.

Classes are as follow:
Midnight Club - 400hp, ≥1050kg, ≤510PP
Super Car* - 550hp, ≥1250kg, ≤555PP
Masters'* - 700hp, ≥1350kg, ≤580PP

*Subject to change

Tournament points' scoring is TBD. I must first hear all of your feedback before announcing a specific date for when the new season will commence. Also, signup sheets must be made. So, what do you all think of the proposed changes?

to all those who had signed up please re register your cars, Thank you

I'll update in the next two days once a date ha been chosen for the season to begin as well as the OP

Last edited:
These new set of rules really shaked up my garage.. I'le do my best to replace my current cars

I know I said I was gonna post the dates for the upcoming season, but I was sidetracked with work.

I've already decided the running dates for season 6 but I'll make an official post no later than Monday evening.

My tuning ship will be releasing two setups specifically for the Midnight Club class this weekend for y'all to have an idea of what the competition will be like.

I don't like the allowing of the tuning parts. It's a bit unfair as not everyone has access.

Btw, is the weight for the top class changing?

Hei
I don't like the allowing of the tuning parts. It's a bit unfair as not everyone has access.

Btw, is the weight for the top class changing?

Like I said, contemplating. And the weight hasn't actually been decided yet.

Alright, won't register a car, sans midnight club class, until the details are out.

Back