[WANTED] Museum Cards (Moxsson)

• Thread starter Moxsson
  • 104 comments
Sending
Nissan - 78, 79, 80, 81, 112, 113, 114, 121, 129, 130,

SENT

( Looking for OCD Mazda Furai in Gran Turismo White 0/0/0 condition to borrow if any one can help )

Last edited:
Sending
Nissan - 78, 79, 80, 81, 112, 113, 114, 121, 129, 130,

SENT

( Looking for OCD Mazda Furai in Gran Turismo White 0/0/0 condition to borrow if any one can help )
I wish I could help you with that, I think I only had one 0/0/0 Furai in champagne gold, and I drove it quite a bit... I'll double check though, maybe I got a double along the way that I'm not remembering... or maybe I at least have that GT White I can send you in case someone else gifts you a different color of that car... I guess that car is not over a million credits btw?

The furai is currently in the OCD , yes it's over a million,that's why I have to borrow it. I need it in 0/0/0 condition so painting it is not an option , White is the last color I need ,thanks anyway..

Last edited:
  • Dodge - 13, 20, 29, 31
  • Nissan - 161
---> Received Citroen #1 from a good friend, will send tomorrow :D

Last edited:
The furai is currently in the OCD , yes it's over a million,that's why I have to borrow it. I need it in 0/0/0 condition so painting it is not an option , White is the last color I need ,thanks anyway..
Oh ok I gotcha, I've never done that whole borrowing thing, hows that work exactly? Like I put a car up to borrow, then you can drive it online right? But there's a way for you to get that in your garage I guess?

Oh ok I gotcha, I've never done that whole borrowing thing, hows that work exactly? Like I put a car up to borrow, then you can drive it online right? But there's a way for you to get that in your garage I guess?
You can borrow any car a friend has shared on their profile.
There is a program that allows you to keep a borrowed car.

Something happened with the Dodge 31 again,
Check to see if you received all the others.

Last edited:
Something happened with the Dodge 31 again,
Check to see if you received all the others.
Hmm, yeah I got the other four, but not Dodge - 31... Did you get your Dodges back I hope? What happened?
I would give up on trying to send that one though, Idk what's up with it but it apparently doesn't wanna send over here haha

Back