War Craft III

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Very Very well put game. I just love it. Anyways anyone else have this game and want to play a game? :D

Comes out on the 5th over here.

I'm trying to decide on Warcraft or Star Wars Battles......

If i go for Warcraft give me a week or so to get up to speed and then yep i'm up for it.

Man im pretty new at it. So i would like to play just me and you. Just let me know man.

Well starcraft is starcraft. And its cool in its own way. But from what i played of warcraft 2 . This one is alot cooler. I like it. But im still getting my butt kicked by the comp. :lol: Anyways i was never good at part 2. Im trying to make up for that with this one though. :)

Ok fair one.

Yeah i'll nip over to EB (game??!?) in the morning on my way in and get a copy reserved.

Are there any game servers set up yet? I can't quite see me making an international call just for a hack up :)

Can't promise i'll be much of a match, i'm not bad on Starcraft but like you never got too far on Warcraft II.

The girlfriend is gunna kill me....... Do y' think flowers will work?

Originally posted by slip2rock
Ok fair one.

Yeah i'll nip over to EB (game??!?) in the morning on my way in and get a copy reserved.

Are there any game servers set up yet? I can't quite see me making an international call just for a hack up :)

Can't promise i'll be much of a match, i'm not bad on Starcraft but like you never got too far on Warcraft II.

The girlfriend is gunna kill me....... Do y' think flowers will work?
Yeah first thing i did was play people on line, and got my butt handed down to me. As for the girlfriend thing, Flowers should work. :P I just told my girl that i was going to get a game that i really really wanted a few days before i got it and she said it was okay. :P

Haven't got a chance to play it yet. Just picked up my copy at Best Buy. I should be play tonight. If you wanna play online some time just send me an AIM. My sn is Eismann1270.

Originally posted by streetracer780
Haven't got a chance to play it yet. Just picked up my copy at Best Buy. I should be play tonight. If you wanna play online some time just send me an AIM. My sn is Eismann1270.
Cool man ill be looking for you. :)

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Very Very well put game. I just love it. Anyways anyone else have this game and want to play a game? :D

Well make me a copy and send it to me then I'll be able too. :D

Noc'

I got the game on Friday, but been having a bit of a 'mare trying to find time to load it up.

Have had a quick run through the first tutorial at work should be ready to play online some time soon.

Noc'

I got the game on Friday, but been having a bit of a 'mare trying to find time to load it up.

Have had a quick run through the first tutorial at work should be ready to play online some time soon.
Cool man. Get AIM so that we can chat about it when your ready to play.

Fermy,

It's a good game.

Noc' beat the living what not out of me on Battle-net the other day.

Score so far

NocturnalPS (Undead) 1 - slip2rock (Human) 0

:lol:

Fermy,

It's a good game.

Noc' beat the living what not out of me on Battle-net the other day.

Score so far

NocturnalPS (Undead) 1 - slip2rock (Human) 0

:lol:
lol yeah :D

Sure, i need another kicking! :lol:

Give me the weekend to get in some practice and then we'll have another go next week? Say Wednesday ish?

Sure, i need another kicking! :lol:

Give me the weekend to get in some practice and then we'll have another go next week? Say Wednesday ish?
Sounds good. Just give me a shout when your ready. :P

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Someone needs to send me the money so I can get this game. I really want to get it.
Sell some old games you dont play or something. ;)

Back