• Thread starter Pako
  • 101 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
If your reading this, you still have time to hit your back button. The images are still loading, so you don't have to see them, but if you wish, do so at your own risk.

These shots are from a little fall I had today. Yeah, gravity decided to play a little trick on me... Needless to say, my knee is really sore right now.

When it first happened, I couldn't believe that it was even real, but I proceeded down to the lake. By the time I got down there, my entire leg was covered in blood, so I jumped in and washed it out best I could, pulling the meat flap back. It was discusting.

Well, without further hesitation:

Day 1 - Pic 1 of 2
01-badknee.jpg

Day1 - Pic 2 of 2
02-badknee.jpg

Day2 - Pic 1 of 1
03-badknee.jpg

Day3 - Pic 1 of 1
04-badknee.jpg

Day4 - Pic 1 of 1
05-badknee.jpg

Day5 - Pic 1 of 1
06-badknee.jpg

Day6 - Pic 1 of 1
07-badknee.jpg

Day7 - Pic 1 of 1
08-badknee.jpg

Day8 - Pic 1 of 1
09-badknee.jpg

Day9 - Pic 1 of 1
10-badknee.jpg

Day10 - Pic 1 of 1
11-badknee.jpg

Day11 - Pic 1 of 1
12-badknee.jpg

I will post further pictures to document it's healing progress...

I'd say yor leg injury is right on up there with Klos' avatar of the man with his mouth open. 👍

Have you seen a doctor about it Pako?

Haven't seen a doc yet. I was going to give it a couple of days first I guess, you know, to see how it goes.

Originally posted by Pako
Haven't seen a doc yet. I was going to give it a couple of days first I guess, you know, to see how it goes.

To see if you die? Yeah -- I always do that too.

That's just nasty, Pako. :yuck:

Although, I think it's a bit weird to post pictures of your extremely nasty wounds. :odd: Nice Shots though! 👍

Do we have a doctor in the house???

Anyways, get it cleaned out properly! By the looks of the green stuff, that hasn't been done yet... Also you might want to cover up that wound to get keep it clean.

Don't leave it the way it is.

Last pic looks like its recovering. Look a little dirty though. keep it clean, and looks like itll heal pretty good.

nice pics btw ;)

When I was about 9, I went to get a soccer ball out of my garage their was also a shark metal rake in there. So I kneeled down to get it and it went right through my knee. So I had to lay on my couch crying waiting for my dad to take me(Idk why my mom wouldn't take me, and I think my dad was at work or something).So I ended up getting stiches and couldn't bend my left knee until the stiches were off or it would just open back up. Plus some kid kicked me in the knee on the bus and it opened up a little.

Thanks for sharing, Pako. :yuck:

I did something similar to my right knee when I was 12 or 13 (I don't recall exactly). I had a scar for years.

I find this thread very disturbing...:irked:

I had a cut like that under my foot not to long back. It was about the same depth as your cut, Pako.

Well, lets hope all goes well and you didn't do any damage to the cartilige (spelling ?) in your knee.

Originally posted by Concept
Did you shave your leg around the area of the scar Pako?

Why yes I did. It was the first time (and probably the last) that I have shaved my legs. :D I'm changing the dreasing daily, so it makes it a little easier when I have to rip off the bandage.

Thanks for all your guy's concerns...., I have to glote about the wound you know, it's a guy thing, but I'm really bummed because I can't ride my Mtn Bike anymore... :( Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can get back on it.

Gonna get some liquid bandaids later today and give that a shot. It's actually feeling pretty good today, I could hardly walk on that leg on Saturday night, the 12 mile bike ride I took earlier that day probably didn't help. I've decided to stay off the bike until it scabs up real good.

talk about doing a number on yourself jeesus :eek:

smashed my thumb up a few years ago working on heavy machinery, wasnt a nice thing to happen, compound fracture of the thumb as well as ripping out the nail at the base of the thumb, bloody painful i tell ya

Get well soon mate and look after youself

Back