Was it released?????

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 11 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
I'm getting frustrated .... the enthusia website states clearly that in europe (outside the UK) the gameshould be available yesterday (May 4th). And even today my local (usual) game supplier doesn't have the game to sell and he doesn't know when he'll have it !!!!!!!!!!

Has the game been released in the USA, like it was supposed to (May 3rd) ???? Has any other non-UK european here bought the game?????

Konami guys, if any of you read this, here's my advice: you should keep your promises .....

Hun200kmh
I'm getting frustrated .... the enthusia website states clearly that in europe (outside the UK) the gameshould be available yesterday (May 4th). And even today my local (usual) game supplier doesn't have the game to sell and he doesn't know when he'll have it !!!!!!!!!!

Has the game been released in the USA, like it was supposed to (May 3rd) ???? Has any other non-UK european here bought the game?????

Konami guys, if any of you read this, here's my advice: you should keep your promises .....
Just because it should be out on a certain date doesn't mean that it will be available everywhere on that certain date. The dates given are generally the ship dates.

And about the keeping of promises: Atleast it wasn't delayed for almost two years.

But yes, Enthusia is available here in the States, and I know of a few people that have it.

slo-car
Around me, it became available today... so maybe another day or so for you ?!

Where are you from, slo-car?

I'm really getting mad with this ... two days have passed, and here (Lisbon, Portugal) the game isn't available yet ! :grumpy:

VTGT07
Just because it should be out on a certain date doesn't mean that it will be available everywhere on that certain date. The dates given are generally the ship dates.

Well, with GT4 the game could be bought (and I bought it) since 00:00 of the day Sony finally said it would be released. I was expecting the same from Konami. Obviously I was wrong! :grumpy:

Oh, sorry I thought you were somewhere in the United States. my bad.

Well, here it said release was the 3rd as well, but it hit stores ont he 6th.

Is there anybody in Holland or Europe who's seen this game in stores yet? It was supposed to be here but it isn't..

That's a bit too far away for me :( I've been to several gameshops in Groningen but they didn't have it. I guess I'll just have to be patient. Thanks for your reply though 👍

a few days ago I started this thread saying I was frustrated.

Now I'm MAD ! :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
The game isn't available yet, and still no info on when it will be.

Last weekend a friend of mine went to Barcelona to see the F1 GP there and told me he saw the game for sale, so in Spain (at least Catalunya) it is available. And I can't even find who represents Konami in Portugal. If I knew I would start sending them emails filled with insults.

ok, maybe it's better not to know who's responsible for this mess :crazy: 👎 :grumpy:

If I were you, I'm blame it partially on the fact that it's a new name in the genre. My local EB got Enthusia a day late, while on February 22nd they had one of the employees drive an hour out of town to get some copies of GT4 from Milwaukee, selling them straight from the boxes around 1:30pm.

When I asked the guy working there if they had it (on the 3rd), he had to check the computer before he even knew what I was talking about.

Back