wat time should i get

Thannx a l ot guys i m drifting out of control đź’ˇ i never thought it was gonna be so easy but aanyway how fast should i be able to drift through Costa Di Amalfi on a rx-7 fc-j 197hp on a proffessional level

How do you expect anyone to know the answer to that? Also, knowing how fast you can go doesn't help you go faster...
Sorry if I come off a little rude, but I really don't think this thread has much of a point to it. I'm sure if you're having any problems with anything or something people would help, but not many are going to be able to give you an answer. And, even if they do I don't see how it helps...
Check the stickies and it will help you stay in control and get better times. :)

Well there is two kinds of drifting, one is exhibition drifting, being flashy and try to get alot of speed and angle into your drift. Then there is speed drifting, drifting as fast as possible with low angles and less flashiness, and trying to beat the clock.

I'm not sure but I think most people here are exhibition drifters so I don't think we can be of much help to you.

maybe ur guys are right because wat i was tryin to do is get the most perfect drifts i could but at the same time try to beat my ghost evry lap i took :indiff:

Two questions here...

I may sound like an old complainer with no sense of humour (at least to you) but why is it so difficult for most of you new (wannabe)drifters to understand this when you register:
Acceptable Use Policy
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
Is it just trying to be cool or what? Try to take into account that all of us don't speak English as our first language and I doubt you would understand Finnish, not to mention slang Finnish. :odd:

If this makes you feel offended, feel free to express your own opinion, either right here or in a PM to me.

And then the other question... what's "professional level"? I have never heard of such difficulty levels in this game and I have it about as completed as can be.

- R -

Two questions here...

I may sound like an old complainer with no sense of humour (at least to you) but why is it so difficult for most of you new (wannabe)drifters to understand this when you register:

Is it just trying to be cool or what? Try to take into account that all of us don't speak English as our first language and I doubt you would understand Finnish, not to mention slang Finnish. :odd:

If this makes you feel offended, feel free to express your own opinion, either right here or in a PM to me.

And then the other question... what's "professional level"? I have never heard of such difficulty levels in this game and I have it about as completed as can be.

- R -

Spoken like a Genius.đź‘Ť

- Andy

Back