Watch Kazunori Yamauchi Play Gran Turismo's "Moon Over the Castle" on Piano

Can we confirm it is a piano? Looks different in this silhouette. :odd:

115150438-grand-piano-in-dark-background-3d-rendering.jpg

Not that spec 1 piano intro. I meant this:

Not sure now :confused: I’ve been looking but it’s hard to find who that version of the music is attributed to . I guess Kaz gets up to things other than hooning cars around a track, so maybe.

Can we confirm it is a piano? Looks different in this silhouette. :odd:

115150438-grand-piano-in-dark-background-3d-rendering.jpg

So, Yamaha coming with the Yamaha C1X :D
I'm happy, I will create a gulf livery on it. It is N-class car ? I heard the handling is not easy.

Seriously, the "Moon over the castle" is iconic enought, so... if you add kaz with :cool:

But can Kaz beat this man?

I understand the comparison but lets not get carried away…

Turkmenistan is not the most fun place out there; according to Wikipedia “[it] remains one of the world’s most repressive countries. The country is virtually closed to independent scrutiny, media and religious freedoms are subject to draconian restrictions, and human rights defenders and other activists face the constant threat of government reprisal”. I guess it’s noticeable through the fake forced smiles of the crowd cheers and dances along their master.

(Plus there's a lot of that theses days - clown politicians.)

Now Kaz is a different sort of master, a real class act, and I could really savour this great moment! Thanks for that. 👍

RUI

Turkmenistan is not the most fun place out there; according to Wikipedia “[it] remains one of the world’s most repressive countries. The country is virtually closed to independent scrutiny, media and religious freedoms are subject to draconian restrictions, and human rights defenders and other activists face the constant threat of government reprisal”. I guess it’s noticeable through the fake forced smiles of the crowd cheers and dances along their master.

Now Kaz is a different sort of master, a real class act, and I could really savour this great moment! Thanks for that. 👍

Yes I know its really sad. But the Turkmen dictator is a meme hence why so many are mocking him. There are some edgy teens who supports this man for some reason just like how kim jong un has his fans that dont even live in North Korea.

I posted it as a joke.

But can Kaz beat this man?

RUI

Yes I know its really sad. But the Turkmen dictator is a meme hence why so many are mocking him. There are some edgy teens who supports this man for some reason just like how kim jong un has his fans that dont even live in North Korea.

I posted it as a joke.
We've covered Gurbanguly Berdimukhamedow before on GTPlanet:
https://www.gtplanet.net/turkmenistan-bans-black-cars-president-likes-white-ones/

Back