Watch Live: 2020 FIA Certified Gran Turismo Online Championship Manufacturer Series Final [spoiler]

Heads up for anyone trying watch the streams: Go to PlayStation’s or The Race’s stream. Gran Turismo TV’s stream is down.
The YouTube stream as embedded in the article is just fine.

Last edited:
Sterling drive from @TRL LIGHTNING on top of that move at RBR. Team Subaru deserve all the cookies and milk they can get this Christmas! :cheers:

Pretty sure that the Citroen suffered a lag attack on the final lap, but not that it matters now that the Manufacturer finals are done and dusted.

Ford finishing 2nd at Sardegna was a major surprise; props to Kato for pulling it off and nearly catching pole in the process. Makes me feel even more glad that I stuck with them for the main season.

Last edited:
I like the prize this time around. A Sony Alpha A7R IV.

upload_2020-12-20_0-9-59.png

2018 Nations Cup Champion: Igor Fraga
2019 Manufacturer Series Champion: Igor Fraga

2019 Nations Cup Champion: Mikail Hizal
2020 Manufacturer Series Champion: Mikail Hizal

Hmm...
Does the GR Supra Cup not count?

Always a joy to see Hizal race.Congrats to Subaru.

Interlagos is an amazing track.

Bonelli was fantastic in the Mercedes for race 1,hindsight is always 20/20 but he should've been the one in the car for Interlagos.

PD taking advantage of the fact that the races aren't live,so they had the time to bring great new camera angles for specific moments.

That brief moment where hizal caught fraga and the camera was in between both cars was some cinematic genius 10/10

While Fraga strat was a bit wrong he still got Honda to a respectable 4th place after a bad Race 2,he can be happy with this result after a bad regionals nations cup finish.

I watched Emily Jones breakdown of her regional finals and she said Audi was a bad car for Sardegna,turns out it was a bad car in all tracks.

It's amazing how PD can pull off amazing production values even in a pandemic,the finals were fancy even if it was set in a warehouse.

We have confirmation that Kaz is a time traveller.

Last edited:
Does the GR Supra Cup not count?
Sure, but one point isn't a pattern:

2019 Supra champion: Hizal
2019 Nations Cup champion: Hizal

2020 Supra champion: Miyazono
2020 Nations Cup champion: ?

Besides, Miyazono has broken any possible pattern (even if he wins Nations tomorrow) because he has won Manufacturers in the same season as Supra, while Hizal won Nations in the same season as Supra.

Sure, but one point isn't a pattern:

2019 Supra champion: Hizal
2019 Nations Cup champion: Hizal

2020 Supra champion: Miyazono
2020 Nations Cup champion: ?

Besides, Miyazono has broken any possible pattern (even if he wins Nations tomorrow) because he has won Manufacturers in the same season as Supra, while Hizal won Nations in the same season as Supra.
Fair enough.

I personally view it as an interesting milestone for Hizal that he pulled off a triple and I thought it would be a good thing to mention it. And it would be interesting if Miyazono can pull off the triple in one season or even a grand slam in one season because World Tour winner, GR Supra Cup winner, Manufacturers Series champ, and possible Nations Cup champion in one season.

I personally view it as an interesting milestone for Hizal that he pulled off a triple and I thought it would be a good thing to mention it.
Definitely - I was adding to that with the pattern of Nations winners becoming Manufacturer winners the following year.
And it would be interesting if Miyazono can pull off the triple in one season or even a grand slam in one season because World Tour winner, GR Supra Cup winner, Manufacturers Series champ, and possible Nations Cup champion in one season.
Well, we'll have to wait until tomorrow. Would be amazing though!

Great race by Hizal in the final. Good to see he's still in ripping form. Congrats to the team. Was sure an exciting set of races.
Good racing by Fraga also. I think he lapsed with making too many stops for Softs though. Should have changed to one or two of the other compounds earlier, get that out of the way so he wouldn't have had to make that many stops.

Even though it was all online-based, the presentation for these events never ceases to impress me. Well done to everyone involved, both in the conducting of the presentation and of course the drivers competing for all the glory. Always some great entertainment to watch. 👍

Back